Min-maxing character builds is one of the main aspects of Diablo 4. You can say that, more or less, 90% of the game revolves around your builds. Most of the activities that you take part in after entering endgame are mainly there to give you better loot, with which you can improve your builds.
A Diablo 4 player cannot create a perfect build without paying close attention to the Paragon Board. The Paragon Board has to be the most important part of good endgame builds because after level 50, you stop getting Skill points and you get Paragon Points, instead. Now there are a ton of sources available on the internet from where you can get a nice endgame build for yourself. In fact, while playing Diablo 4 on my PS5, all I do is check builds posted by various people on my PC screen to diversify my gameplay.
But there was something that I came across the other day that got me a bit perplexed. I was checking an Ice Shards Sorceror build on a website, and I noticed that Paragon Boards shown on the build have a completely different alignment than mine, even when I had the exact same boards equipped. That is when I figured out that you can actually rotate the Paragon Board, and start from the side that has the best nodes according to you.
How to Rotate Paragon Board in Diablo 4
To rotate a Paragon Board, first, you have to complete the Starter Board. Then you will get the option to select your next board.
- So Unlock the last Node of the Starter Board, which is also called the “Board Attachment Gate”.
- Hit X(I am on PS5) for “Board Selection.”
- Select the Board you want.
- Hit the Triangle button, or whatever your “Preview” button is, to preview your selected Board.
- Once you enter the Board Preview Mode, look at the bottom. You will see the option to rotate the board.
- Press Triangle, or whatever your Rotate button is, to rotate the Board.
- Once you are done rotating and picking the best side, “Attach” the Board.
- You will automatically pick the Gate or the Node from where you want to start that Board.
And that is all you have to do to rotate your Paragon Board.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let me know in the comment section below. Check out our other Diablo 4 guides, like the Ancestral Weapons or Red Dust in Diablo 4. For more Diablo 4 Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on July 5, 2023
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.