Warzone 3 KD stats – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 was released a week ago, and if you’ve just started playing the game, you might find yourself struggling with the game’s UI.
Checking your game stats, too, is a struggle, and in this article by Frondtech, I’ll be covering just the same. Keep reading till the end!
How to Check KD in MW3 and Warzone 3
K/D is nothing but your Kill-to-Death ratio. If you have eliminated 20 opponents in a match, but got eliminated 10 times, then your K/D for that game is 2.0.
Your overall KD in a game is the average of your KD in all the matches you have played in that game so far. The same is the case with Warzone 3 and MW3.
If you remember, in the good old days, Call of Duty games featured a very simple leaderboard chart and a statistics chart that didn’t include much information other than the essentials. Thankfully, that isn’t the case anymore, and somewhere in the User Interface, you’ve got a detailed description of your performance in previous games, your preferred classes, your favorite weapon, and a lot more! Here’s how you could fetch it.
- You first need to open up your in-game menu to get your stats. This can be done on your PC by pressing the F1 button, and on your console by pressing the Options button on your controller (PS5).
- You’ll find many options to choose from, but what you’re essentially looking for is the Stats option. Click on it.
- You’ll find your combat records and statistics across different game modes here.
- The first page will include your Win/Loss ratio, your K/D ratio, the number of games you’ve played, the total time you’ve played the game, and a few others.
- Another thing that you can do once you’re in this menu is to click on each of those options individually to know more about them!
Ensure you check out all the statistics across different pages throughout the menu. Here, you’ll also find the weapon that you’ve got the most kills with, your class-wise K/D, and maybe, if you need a better loadout for the weapons or class that you use most, make sure you check out our loadout guides at Frondtech as now that you know how you’re performing with different classes and weapons, maybe it’s time to tune one of your top choices or start looking for a new one!
That said, that’s everything there is to know about how you could check your KD in Modern Warfare 3 / Warzone 3.
If you think this guide has helped, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more COD MW3 Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will be covering every single technical issue and bug of the game. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on November 18, 2023
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.