In the entire map of Diablo 4, Kehjistan holds the highest number of Mystery Helltide Chests or 250 Cinders chest. So, farm this region during the Helltide event makes a lot of sense. the Mystery Helltide Chests or Tortured Gift of Mysteries chests that require 250 Cinders offer the best loot.
Kehjistan Mystery Chest Locations Diablo 4
Kehjistan contains a whopping total of Eleven Mystery Helltide Chests. Here are the locations of all Eleven Mystery Chests:
- For the First Mystery Helltide Chest in Kehjistan, Fast Travel to Altar of Ruin, and then travel South, following the directions given on the map above.
- The Second Mystery Chest is on the East Side of the First Mystery Chest.
- For the Third Mystery chest, travel back to Altar of Ruin, and start moving towards the West. You will find the chest on the edge of the map.
- For the Fourth Mystery Chest, Fast Travel to the Iron Wolves Encampment Waypoint, and go west. The chest should be on the edge of the map.
- From the location of the Fourth Mystery Chest, start moving North-East, and you will find the Fifth Mystery Chest.
- Travel North-East a bit more, and you will get the Sixth Mystery Helltide Chest of Kehjistan. Try to stay close to this area, as these three chests are very close to each other.
- For the Seventh Mystery Chest, Fast Travel back to Iron Wolves Encampment, and go South-West. Again, don’t forget to check the map given above.
- For the Eighth Mystery Chest, Fast Travel to the Denshar Waypoint, and go South-West.
- Go South-West a bit more, and you will find the Ninth Mystery Chest at the edge of the map.
- Travel straight North from that location to discover the Tenth Mystery Chest.
- For the Eleventh and the Final Mystery Helltide chest of Kehjistan, Fast Travel to Gea Kul. Exit from the South-East path, and travel straight West from that location.
These are all the Helltile Mystery Chests that I was able to find in Kehjistan. If you think I missed one or two, you can let me know in the comment section below.
- Note: Not all of these locations will have a Helltide Mystery Chest every time because these chests despawn after a while.
What is a Helltide Event in Diablo 4?
Helltide event is an event in Diablo 4 that occurs once every 75 minutes and lasts for 60 minutes. It is very easy to tell if a region is witnessing a Helltide Event. Just open the map; if a region suddenly becomes painted in Red, then a Helltide Event is in progress at the region. But you don’t get access to Helltide Events until you have cleared the Diablo 4 Campaign.
That is all I had regarding all the Mystery Helltide Chests in Kehjistan. I have covered other regions, as well. Check them out if you want:
For more Diablo 4 Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks
Last Updated on December 25, 2023
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.