Fractured Peaks Mystery Chest – In this article, we will be talking about all the Helltide Mystery Chest locations in Fractured Peaks in Diablo 4. Fractured Peaks is the region that players unlock before any other region, so this is easily the most popular among all the regions. Now, there are other Helltide chests or Tortured Gift chests present in Fractured Peaks, as well. But the difference between them and the Mystery Helltide Chests is the normal Helltide chests become visible on the map as soon as a Helltide event starts. But the Mystery Chests won’t show up on your map unless you stand very close to them. Also, the Helltide Mystery Chests require 175 cinders in order to be unlocked, as opposed to the normal Helltide Chests, that require 75 or 150 Cinders. Furthermore, the Mystery Helltide Chests or Tortured Gift of Mysteries chests that require 175 Cinders offer the best loot (Update: After the patch on July 18, 2023, Mystery Helltide Chests now require 250 Cinders).
Fractured Peaks Mystery Chest Locations
Fractured Peaks contain a total of Five Mystery Helltide Chests. Here are the locations of all five Mystery Chests:
- For the first Mystery Chest, exit from the East gate of Kyovashad, and head North. It is the closest chest to Kyovashad.
- Head towards the North a bit more; you will come by a dark passageway. Keep going until you reach the end. There you will find the second Mystery Chest.
- From there, turn back and move toward the South. Keep checking the map above because it is very easy to lose track of waypoints in Diablo 4. The Mystery Chest is just near the Immortal Emanation Dungeon.
- For the fourth Mystery Chest, Fast Travel to Menestad. From there, keep heading North-West. You will come by a place where you can jump down. That is where the Fourth Mystery Chest is.
- For the fifth and the Final Mystery Helltide Chest, move a bit towards North-East from that previous location, and you will find the final Mystery Chest.
These are all the Helltile Mystery Chests that I was able to find in Fractured Peaks. If you think I missed one or two, you can let me know in the comment section below.
What is a Helltide Event in Diablo 4?
Helltide event is an event in Diablo 4 that occur once every 75 minutes and lasts for 60 minutes. It is very easy to tell if a region is witnessing a Helltide Event. Just open the map; if a region suddenly becomes painted in Red, then a Helltide Event is in progress at the region. But you don’t get access to Helltide Events until you have cleared the Diablo 4 Campaign.
The formula of Helltide Events is pretty simple. You eliminate enemies and do events inside a Helltide Region, and you get Aberrant Cinders as drops from these enemies and event chests. Once you have enough Aberrant Cinders, you go to a Helltide Chest or a Tortured Gift of Mysteries chest and unlock it to get access to that sweet sweet Legendary Gear.
As of now, I have noticed three types of Helltide Chests. The Mystery Helltide Chests that require 175 Cinders, the 150 Cinders Chests, and the 75 Cinders Chests.
That is all I had regarding all the Mystery Helltide Chests in Fractured Peaks. I have covered other regions, as well. Check them out if you want.
That’s all, folks
Last Updated on October 18, 2023
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.