In this article, we will be talking about all the Helltide Mystery Chest locations in Scosglen in Diablo 4. Scosglen is the region with the highest number of Mystery chests, so Helltide Events in this region are always quite popular.
Now, there are other Helltide chests or Tortured Gift chests present in Scosglen, as well. But the difference between them and the Mystery Helltide Chests is the normal Helltide chests become visible on the map as soon as a Helltide event starts. But the Mystery Chests won’t show up on your map unless you stand very close to them. Also, the Helltide Mystery Chests require 250 cinders in order to be unlocked, as opposed to the normal Helltide Chests, which require 75 or 150 Cinders. Furthermore, the Mystery Helltide Chests or Tortured Gift of Mysteries chests that require 250 Cinders offer the best loot.
Scosglen Mystery Chest Locations Diablo 4
Scosglen contains a total of Eight Mystery Helltide Chests. Here are the locations of all Eight Mystery Chests:
- The First Mystery Chest is on the South side of Marowen Waypoint.
- For the Second Mystery Chest, you will have to go to the North Side of Marowen Waypoint.
- For the Third Mystery Chest, go East from the location of the Second Mystery Chest.
- The Fourth Mystery Helltide Chest is on the North-West Side of the Third Mystery Chest.
- For the Fifth Mystery Helltide Chest, fast travel to Tur Dulra Waypoint, and head towards the South.
- Head South a bit more, and you will find the Sixth Mystery Chest of Scosglen.
- Fast Travel back to Tur Dulra, and go East. You will find the Seventh Mystery Chest there.
- Fast Travel back to Tur Dulra again, and travel South-West. You will find the Final Mystery chest after traveling a bit. Again, don’t forget to consult the Map given above.
These are all the Helltile Mystery Chests that I was able to find in Scosglen. If you think I missed one or two, you can let me know in the comment section below.
What is a Helltide Event in Diablo 4?
Helltide event is an event in Diablo 4 that occur once every 75 minutes and lasts for 60 minutes. It is very easy to tell if a region is witnessing a Helltide Event. Just open the map; if a region suddenly becomes painted in Red, then a Helltide Event is in progress at the region. But you don’t get access to Helltide Events until you have cleared the Diablo 4 Campaign.
The formula of Helltide Events is pretty simple. You eliminate enemies and do events inside a Helltide Region, and you get Aberrant Cinders as drops from these enemies and event chests. Once you have enough Aberrant Cinders, you go to a Helltide Chest or a Tortured Gift of Mysteries chest and unlock it to get access to that sweet sweet Legendary Gear.
As of now, I have noticed three types of Helltide Chests. The Mystery Helltide Chests that require 250 Cinders, the 150 Cinders Chests, and the 75 Cinders Chests.
That is all I had regarding all the Mystery Helltide Chests in Scosglen. I have covered other regions, as well. Check them out if you want:
For more Diablo 4 Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks
Last Updated on October 18, 2023
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.