With the arrival of Season 17, the Season of the Haunted is finally available to the public. The update has brought a ton of content to the game. The last time I checked, the size of the update was around 6 GB on PC. Which is nowhere near the size of the Witch Queen. But, there are a bunch of new Exotics, a ton of new powerful Legendary weapons, new activities, and most importantly, Solar 3.0.
The Solar subclass is now fully customizable, and I can already see this triumph over all the other subclasses, in the near future. I am a Titan main, and I had 3 Solar 3.0 Aspects already unlocked from the start, and around 8 Fragments out of 10 were unlocked.
Along with that, all my class abilities, my movement abilities, and my melee were unlocked as well. But, out of 8 Grenades, only 3 were unlocked. The ones that had “Not Yet Unlocked” showing on them were:
- Tripmine Grenade
- Solar Grenade
- Swarm Grenade
- Firebolt Grenade
- Healing Grenade
Now, if this was something else, I wouldn’t have cared much. But I love my grenades. Both in PvE and PvP. It is something that I use very frequently. Now, the question is how to unlock the other Solar 3.0 Grenades?
How to Unlock Solar 3.0 Grenades in Destiny 2
The process of unlocking the locked Solar grenades is very simple, actually. In order to unlock Tripmine Grenade, Solar Grenade, Swarm Grenade, Firebolt Grenade, and Healing Grenade:
- Spawn at the Annex, on The Tower
- Head over to Ikora Rey
- Interact with her, and right-click(or press whatever your ‘open’ button is) on Solar
- Under Abilities, right-click(or press whatever your ‘open’ button is) on “Grenades”(Icon at far right)
- You will now notice all the grenades that are locked, and to unlock them, you just have to purchase each with 3000 Glimmer
- Purchase all of them at once, if you have enough Glimmer
- Back out of that screen, and you should get a quest called “Meditation”
- Accept it, and completely back out of the screen of Ikora
- Look to your right, from exactly where you are standing. You will notice an object with a light orb inside it and the blue-white Destiny 2 icon on it
- The option to Meditate should become available as well
- Hold E or your Interact button to start meditating
- Once you do, you will unlock all your grenades
- And you will also complete the “Meditate on the Light” Quest
Now, just go back to your Solar subclass screen. You will find all your Grenades unlocked, now. Feel free to choose the one you like the most.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic, then also you can comment below. And for more Destiny 2 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on May 25, 2022