Before you move further into this guide, if you are looking to refund this game because you are facing bugs and errors, then I would suggest that you check out our guides. They might help you run the game better, and you won’t have to refund then. Anyway, Steam allows you to refund games if you don’t end up liking them, after playing them for a while. In order to be eligible for a Refund on Steam, you have to make sure that you have not played the game for more than 2 hours or 160 minutes and that it hasn’t been 14 days since you purchased the game. You can read their entire Policy from here. Here is how to Refund Starfield on Steam:
How to Refund Starfield
- Launch Steam.
- Go to your Library.
- Click on Starfield.
- Now, click on Support (Located in the far-right of the section below the “Play” button).
- You will get redirected to a page where you will be asked, “What problem are you having with this product?”
- Select “It’s not what I expected” (Works every time).
- Now, you will be directed to another page, where you will get two options.
- Select “I’d like to request a refund”.
- As soon as you do so, Steam will check whether you are eligible for a refund or not.
- If you are, they will ask you for a reason.
- Select “The game is too difficult” from the drop-down menu, and give a legitimate reason in the “Notes” section.
- Submit the request.
- You will now be asked where would you like your refund amount to be credited.
- If you have bought the game using your Steam Wallet, then just select “Steam Wallet”.
- Otherwise, select the payment option, you used to buy Starfield.
Now, all you have to do is wait for a couple of hours. If the refund gets accepted, you will soon notice the purchase amount reflected in the top-right corner of your screen, just beside your current Steam balance. The process takes around 24 hours. Check back after 24 hours, and you will notice that the amount has been credited back to you.
Now, I can understand how many people are looking to refund Starfield, despite it being the biggest release of 2023. I have played the game for a while, and I am enjoying it to the fullest. But I can see how some people won’t. The exact same thing happened with Elden Ring, as well.
So, that is all on “How to Refund Starfield on Steam”. If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, you can check out our other guides on Starfield. Good luck.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on August 31, 2023
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.