WWE 2K22 is finally out as the game took a big leap forward as compared to its prequel release, WWE 2K20. The title went on a one-year hiatus and is now back with a bang!
This year, with the new 2K22, it seems that the extra development for the game has been paid off. The game now has so much to offer rather than just a roster update that 2K used to do every year. This year they bought in the new game modes, simpler control scheme and much better visuals as compared to any other WWE game released so far.
So apart from breaking the ring, you can also try using weapons in the match to gain an unlawful advantage. This WWE 2K22 much like its prequel features various items and weapons that you can use against your opponent to knock him out completely. Your opponent will take a significant amount of time to recover when hit by the retrieved weapons from beneath the ring.
So this article will guide you on how to find weapons quickly in WWE 2K22.
How to find weapons quickly from under the ring in WWE 2K22
These steps will guide you on how to get weapons from under the ring in WWE 2K22.
- Start a WWE 2K22 match
- Move around and stand beside the ring ropes
- Press the R1 button if you are on PlayStation and RB if you are on Xbox, or press Space if you are on the PC to exit the Ring
- Choose any four sides and bring your WWE superstar to the middle of the apron just outside the ring
- Interact by pressing L1 if you are on PlayStation and LB if you are on Xbox, or press U if you are on the PC
- Your player will lift the apron and a square weapon wheel will appear on your screen
- Select your weapon of choice and your chosen WWE superstar will take that out from beneath the ring
Please do note that the type of weapons depends upon the match type and the scenario. So there will be different weapons for different types of matches for you to wield. But you can also customize the weapons list according to your play style in exhibition matches.
What are the different weapons that you can use in WWE 2K22
Here is a list of all the different weapons that you use in WWE 2K22.
- Steel Chair
- Kendo Stick
- Baseball Bat
- Hockey Stick
- Stop Sign
So this was all about how to find weapons quickly in WWE 2K22.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more guides on WWE 2K22, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on March 14, 2022
Akash Roy, 29, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.