WWE 2K22 is finally out as the game took a big leap forward as compared to its prequel release, WWE 2K20. The title went on a one-year hiatus and is now back with a bang!
This year, with the new 2K22, it seems that the extra development for the game has been paid off. The game now has so much to offer rather than just a roster update that 2K used to do every year. This year they bought in the new game modes, simpler control scheme and much better visuals as compared to any other WWE game released so far.
Due to the PG Ratings, we haven’t seen any flaming tables on WWE televisions or PPV, but it was a thing of the past. And in this new WWE 2K22 game, you can relive the history by offering the WWE Superstars the ability to set the table on Fire.
The rival wrestling company goes by the name of AEW also performed this dangerous act live in real life, and now you can do it too in the game. This is a hidden feature but easily discoverable in the Table matches. Since there aren’t many guides in the game on how to do this, this article will help you on how to set fire on a table in WWE 2K22.
How to Set Fire to a Table in WWE 2K22
To start with, you need to have a fully stored finisher first. These are the steps that you need to follow exactly to start a fire on the table.
- Firstly, you will have to choose an applicable match or game mode which will allow you to use a table. Examples of such game modes are Table Matches and Extreme Rules Matches.
- Start a match as you would normally do under those specific game modes.
- Continue attacking your opponent until you get 1 Finisher Point.
- Now press the R1 button if you are on PlayStation and RB if you are on Xbox, or press Space if you are on the PC to exit the Ring.
- Once you are outside the ring, stand in the middle of the apron. You can stand on either side of the ring.
- Interact by pressing L1 if you are on PlayStation and LB if you are on Xbox, or press U if you are on the PC.
- Your player will lift the apron and a square weapon wheel will appear on your screen.
- Choose the Table icon.
- Your WWE Superstar will pull out a table and set it up outside the ring.
- When you stand just next to the table, you will be prompted with a ‘Light it up’ option
- Once you do this, your character will shoot a lighter fluid. After squirting it onto the table, you will be able to set the table on fire.
So this was all about how to set fire on a table in WWE 2K22.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more guides on WWE 2K22, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on March 14, 2022
Akash Roy, 29, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.