WWE 2K22 is finally out, and we are having a great time playing with it. This year, with the new 2K22, it seems that the extra development time taken for the game has finally been paid off. Although we did face some screen tearing issues, and we fixed them here.
The game now has so much to offer rather than just a basic roster update that 2K used to do in their every installment. WWE 2K22 took a prime leap forward as compared to its prequel, the WWE 2K20.
This year they bought in newer game modes, a simpler control scheme and improved visuals as compared to any other WWE game released so far. WWE 2K20 failed to meet the expectations of the fans and received a lot of negative reviews, which resulted in the cancellation of the WWE 2K21 to further allow the team to focus more on the WWE 2K22 instead.
One of the coolest things that you can do is break or collapse the entire ring in WWE 2K22. The Ring Collapse thing was already made famous by Brock Lesner in reality, and it’s one of those things that you should try out in the WWE 2K22 game. If you manage to break or collapse the Ring, you can win the match by a Ring Collapse KO.
So this article will guide you on how to collapse or break the Ring in WWE 2K22.
How to Collapse the Ring in WWE 2K22
Follow these steps to break the ring in WWE 2K22.
- Set KO to On in the Win Condition
- Press the Triangle (∆) or Y to enable the KOs while picking up the opponent wrestler.
- Select at least one Powerhouse Heavy Weight, for example Brock Lesner
- You can select Andre the Giant as your opponent because this is the only wrestler right now that you can Superplex with and collapse the ring.
- You should at least do the orange damage to your opponent’s body
- Irish Whip your opponent to a corner
- Now flick the right stick on your controller up to set both of them on to the turnbuckle
- Press the O or B to initiate the Superplex.
- If you have followed the steps properly, then the ring should break on impact, and you will win the match by Ring Collapse Knockout (KO).
So this is how you can collapse or break the ring in WWE 2K22
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more guides on WWE 2K22, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on March 11, 2022
Akash Roy, 30, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.