Let’s take a look at all the weapon meta changes coming to Apex Legends with the Season 10 Emergence update.
Apex Legends Season 10 – Weapon Meta – Buffs and Nerfs
Season 10 has brought plenty of significant buffs and nerfs to the Weapons in the Apex Legends. Here are all of them:
New Weapon – Rampage
Rampage is the latest addition to the weapon pool of Apex Legends. It is a high-powered LMG that takes heavy ammo. The gun has a slower fire rate, and that makes it not a good choice for close-range combat. It excels at mid-range combat, though. You can increase the fire rate of Rampage by using a Thermite actually. The same way, you use mini shields to charge the Sentinel.
Supply Drop Rotation
This season the Prowler returns to floor loot and taking its place is the M600 Spitfire. In addition to the Spitfire this season, another weapon will be joining the supply drop: the Alternator SMG.
Fully Kitted Rotation (Golden weapons)
- Weapons added: Peacekeeper, Rampage, RE-45, Flatline, and Charge Rifle
- Weapons removed: Wingman, Bocek, R99, Hemlock, and Sentinel
- Boosted Loader – Reloading near empty (but not at 0) increases reload speed and overloads the next magazine with extra rounds. This hop up will be equipable to the Hemlok Burst AR and the Wingman.
- To make room, the Anvil Receiver and Quickdraw Holster are being vaulted for now.
Reload speed increase associated with magazines has been moved to the equivalent stock rarity tier.
- All stocks now offer increased reload speed (instead of magazines)
- Marksman Weapons (30-30 Repeater, G7 Scout, Triple-Take) now take Sniper Stocks instead of Tactical Stocks
- Sniper Stocks on Marksman weapons will offer increased stability and sway reduction with slightly reduced handling bonuses (from tactical stocks)
- Now takes Energy Magazines: Mags on the L-STAR work differently than other weapons because of its unique interaction with ammo. Instead they will allow the L-STAR to fire more shots before it overheats and allow it to cool-off its heat build up slightly faster.
- Now take Barrels for recoil reduction
- Projectile VFX scale reduced by roughly half
- First-Person on-hit impact effect intensity reduced
- Hipfire spread increased
LMG Changes (Doesn’t apply to Spitfire)
- Reduced the headshot multiplier for all LMGs from 2.0 to 1.75
- Increased the limbshot multiplier for all LMGs from 0.75 to 0.85
- Reduced handling time for all pistols by ~10%
- Raise, Holster, Zoom In/Out time
Time Between Burst increased from 0.2 to .24
- Damage increased from 18 to 19
- Hip Fire Spread back to season 8 pre-nerf values
- Purple Mag Size increased from 50 to 55
- Reintroducing the Disruptor Rounds which come equipped on a Supply Drop Alternator
- Disruptor Rounds – Increase shield damage by 40%
- Disruptor Rounds can ONLY be found on Alternators from the Supply Drop
30-30 Repeater Changes
Reload speed from stocks is increased.
- Significantly reduced bolt fire-rate scaling for each rarity tier
- Base fire-rate remains unchanged
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want, you can check out the other Apex Legends guides that we have on Frondtech. Happy Gaming
That’s all folks!