Wondering how to unlock “The Fiend” in WWE 2K20? Don’t worry we got you.
WWE 2K20 (2020) – How to unlock The Fiend Bray Wyatt
Let me start by saying that “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt is a part of the pre-order bonus pack. If you had pre-ordered the game or you own the Digital Deluxe edition of the game then here is how to unlock him:
- Go to 2K Originals
- Select the Bump in the Night
- Choose Chaos at the Crypt – Fear is Power. Bray Watt’s will be displayed on it
- It is basically a tower where you have to fight multiple WWE Superstars as “The Fiend” Bray Watt. This is kind of similar to the Mortal Kombat titles.
- The Superstars you will be fighting are:
Jake “The Snake” Roberts
Sting from 1999
Undertaker from 1991
- The fights will take place in 2.5D style in a special area. So do not expect any rings
- You will find plenty of weapons scattered around that you can use to beat up your opponent
- There is no pinning in The Fiend WWE 2K20 Originals Tower matches. All you have to do is bring down the energy bar of your opponent located at the top left of your screen
- Once you are done beating all 6 Superstars, plenty of rewards will unlock for you which includes The Fiend Bray Wyatt as a playable character
There are some other rewards as well. You unlock Tombstone, Hands, Bottoms, Hair, Boots & Shoes and a Mask.
That is how you can unlock “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in WWE 2K20.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. If you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on October 22, 2019
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.