Wondering how you can unlock the Sparrow in Call Of Duty Mobile? Don’t worry we got you:
Call Of Duty (COD) Mobile – How to get the Sparrow
What is the Sparrow in Call of Duty Mobile
The Sparrow is a powerful compound bow introduced in COD Mobile as a part of their Halloween event which will run from October 21 to November 1. The Halloween event has brought a lot of awesome stuff with it and the Sparrow is one one those.
The Sparrow acts almost as a sniper rifle and is a one-shot. It has explosive arrows that explode after a short duration dealing AoE damage. The weapon was first seen in COD Black Ops 3 and is now once again back in COD Mobile.
Also, the Sparrow is not a normal weapon. It comes as a Operator Skill weapon in COD Mobile. So you cannot use it all the time.
How to unlock the Sparrow:
There are few steps you need to complete in order to unlock the Operator Skill : Sparrow. They are:
- Start by eliminating 10 opponents in a Team Deathmatch in the Standoff map
- Eliminate 30 opponents in a Team Deathmatch in the Standoff map
- Eliminate 50 opponents in a Team Deathmatch in the Standoff map
- Then eliminate 100 opponents in multiplayer
- Use Operator Skills two times in multiplayer
- Use Operator Skills four times in multiplayer
- Eliminate 6 enemies in multiplayer with an Operator Skill
- Eliminate 10 enemies in a battle royale
- Play three battle royale matches
- Log into the game for a total of five days
You will receive your rewards upon completion of all the steps given above. You have around ten days to complete all the tasks.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. If you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on October 22, 2019
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.