Salt is one of the most critical resources that you will need in Enshrouded. Make sure you have enough to craft items needed to make your progress faster in this game. But how do you get some?
So in this article, we will guide you on how and where to find and mine Salt in Enshrouded.
Where to find and mine Salt in Enshrouded
Remember that you are going to need a lot of salt in Enshrouded to start crafting even the essential starter items. So make sure you have a complete knowledge of the location so that you don’t wander around the map looking for salt.
Salt Location in Enshrouded
Here is the location of the Salt that is custom-marked on the map. It is an island that you need to reach in order to find Salt. Remember it is one of those places where you will be able to mine loads of Salt to craft your required in-game items. Although Egerton Salt Mines is a perfect location to mine salts,, it might be difficult for lower-level players to reach it because of the low shroud time.
Farm and Mine Salt
As we said earlier, this is a gold mine for newer players mining salt in Enshrouded. Follow these quick steps to find Salt.
- Jump off the cliff and glide your way down to the custom marker. As soon as you jump, you will find a building on top of a tall boulder.
- Try landing on top of that and get down using the stairs.
- As you run down the stairs, you will find a couple of sand deposits on the side of the rocks. Use your Bronze Pickaxe to Mine them.
- Apart from Salts, you will also collect a couple of Stones.
- As soon as you are done, you can fast travel back to your Base (Home)
- Alternatively, you can look around the area for more resources, and you will be able to come across more salts on the higher grounds, which might be difficult for you to access at beginner levels.
- Make sure you look around the area to find more salts, as a lot of these Salt Reserves get hidden under the shrouds. So make sure you have a quick look at them before leaving the island.
- You will be able to find thousands of salts inside this area, and if you need more, simply restart the game and visit back this area once again. You might also want to wait for a couple of hours before trying again.
- After you have farmed enough, Fast Travel back to your Base. You can use this salt to craft dried fur and later on make leather, which takes up a lot of salt.
Apart from that, there are a lot of items in-game where you will be needing salt. So make sure you have a bunch of them in your inventory before planning on crafting items in Enshrouded.
For more Enshrouded Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good Luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on February 6, 2024
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.