Knocked Back in Diablo 4 – Diablo 4 is the Fourth instalment in the Diablo Series that was released on the 6th of June, 2023, with early access starting from the 1st of June. Blizzard Entertainment developed the Game and has been on a hype train since it was announced at BlizzCon 2019. Diablo 4 features various crowd-control effects, and Knocked Back is one of them. To be honest, the Knocked back kick attack looks really funny when you spam it continuously on your enemies.
Knocked Back is one of the many crowd control effects in the game. So if you want to learn all there is to know about Knocked Back and its related skills and aspects in Diablo 4, here is a guide. Keep reading to find out!
What is Knocked Back in Diablo 4
Basically, Knockback in Diablo 4 is a Crowd Control Push. This crowd control effect instantly pushes units away from the caster, the affected.
Knocked Back Related Skills
- Kick: The enemies in front of you are Knocked back, and a powerful kick is thrown, which deals about XX% damage. Furthermore, for 3 seconds, the enemies knocked back into the terrain are Stunned and take an additional YY% damage.
- Trample: Shapeshift into a Werebear and then become Unstoppable. Charge forward and deal the enemies XX% damage, knocking the enemies back. Furthermore, for 3 seconds, the enemies knocked back into the terrain are Stunned and take an additional YY% damage.
- Earthen Might: Lucky Hit: There is a 5% chance that with Earth skills, causing damage to the enemies will either cause you for 5 seconds, your attacks to be guaranteed Critical Strikes or restore all of your Spirit. This chance increases by 10% if the target is stunned, Knocked back, or Immobilized and 10% for critical strikes.
- Nature’s Reach: To distant enemies, deals increased XX% damage. This is doubled if the enemies are Immobilized, Stunned, Slowed or Knocked Back.
- Crushing Earth: Earth skills damage increased XX% damage to the Immobilized, Stunned, Slowed or Knocked Back enemies.
- Natural Disaster: To the Vulnerable enemies, earth skills deal an increased XX% damage. Storm skills deal the increased XX% damage to the Immobilized, Stunned and Knock Back enemies.
Necromancer/ Rogue/ Sorcerer Skills
- There are no known skills for these types yet.
Knocked Back Related Aspects
Currently, no aspects are related to this effect presented in the game yet.
That pretty much sums up all that there is to know about What is Knocked Back in Diablo 4.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on July 17, 2023
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.