Steal Ledger in AC Mirage – Assassin’s Creed Mirage is the 13th Installment in the Assassin’s Creed Franchise, developed and published by Ubisoft. The game features Basim, a street thief and the protagonist, who joins the Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood to fight against the Templars.
During the first mission, “Master Thief of Anbar Mission”, you will come across a part where you will be tasked with stealing the Ledger from a Templar Outpost. This will be your first raid in the game, and if you are unsure how to approach it, this article might help.
So this article will guide you on how to Steal Ledger in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
How to steal Ledger in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
During the Master Thief of Anbar Mission, you will be tasked with Stealing the Ledger. To steal the Ledger from the Templars, you need to do the following
- After the cutscene, you will be able to control Basim. You need to take a stealth approach because, first of all, you are not armed, and if the guards are alerted, it won’t be easy to get past them.
- Press the C Button to Crouch near the tall vegetation, as these areas make blending in easier.
- You will find an enemy advancing towards you. Knock him down by pressing the F button.
- Remain crouched and go to the left, where you will find a ladder that takes you to the roof. Find ways to reach the orange marker.
- You will have to go over the rooftops and find the locked door. Remember that these doors can be opened with only a specific key.
- Now you need to press V to switch to Eagle Vision to find the guard with the key marked in red with a key sign on top of him.
- Get to him by climbing the different buildings around you, and you will reach a locked door. Get up to the roof and go to the other side.
- Take down the guard and get into the room. Climb him, and you will find him strolling.
- Follow him while not getting detected, and as soon as you get close to him, knock him off by pressing the F button and then collect the key from him. Press X to Whistle if necessary.
- After getting the key, return to the locked room and collect the Shipping Ledger. While you are there, don’t forget to loot the chests behind the tables.
- Once you have retrieved the Shipping Ledger, get back to Dervis. Remember to keep low during the whole mission.
- Just follow the orange marker on the screen, and you will be able to get back to Dervis, where you will meet Roshan, the Assassin, for the very first time.
So this was all about how to Steal Ledger in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more Assassin’s Creed Mirage guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on October 9, 2023
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.