After parting ways with Spike, Aiden continues his journey on finding the radio antenna during the first mission. In this blog, we will guide you on how to get to the radio antenna in Dying Light 2 Pilgrim’s Path mission.
After a lot of hype, we finally have our hands on Techland’s latest game, Dying Light 2. The game brings a lot of the elements back from its predecessor, Dying Light. Despite facing a lot of criticism at release, the game managed to have over 150K players online at launch.
Yes, we did run into some game startup issues and addressed some of them here, but the game is very much playable and enjoyable for story-driven gaming fans as well. This game is more about chopping off zombies heads while parkouring on the rooftops. This new Dying Light game also has its stealth elements built-in if you want a much quieter approach.
In this Dying Light 2 Guide, you will learn how to get to the radio antenna after parting ways with Spike.
How to get to the Radio Antenna
After parting ways with spike, you are tasked with reaching the Radio Antenna. So this is how you get to the radio antenna.
- Go straight and turn right and jump out of the building while keeping your objective marker in place.
- Reach towards the iron gate. Open it and run towards the objective marker.
- Run straight until you reach a cliff from where you can see a small house.
- Jump from the cliff and dive straight into the water and start swimming until you reach the land.
- Once you come out of the water, run towards the house where you will encounter the biters for the first time.
- Takedown the biters. There will be another biter inside the Lake house, take down that biter as well and search the house for supplies.
- There are a lot of items that you recover from the house. Once done, takedown another biter and run straight towards the objective.
- You will reach a location like this. You have to climb the city bus to continue your path.
- Climb the bus by holding and looking at the ledge and jumping towards it to grab it. Continue doing it until you reach on top of the bus.
- Once you reach the top of the bus, drop down onto the ground and run towards your objective again.
- Climb up the cargo box and enter the tunnel.
- This tunnel is filled with sleeping biters. So make sure you don’t get too close to them, or they will wake up and start attacking you.
- Parkour your way through the tunnel and run straight towards your objective.
- Climb rusty iron ladders and jump from one ledge to another.
- Continue your path. You have to climb several rusty ladders. Don’t forget to collect resources on the way.
- You will reach a point where you have to zip line down from one cliff to the other
- Run towards the objective marker and through a small cave. Once you are out of the cave, you will face a biter. Finish it off and move on.
- Climb up the ledge, walk towards the other side of the cliff. Once you get to the other side, use the rope to swing to the left to land on a rocky cliff again.
- You will achieve 1 Parkour point, with which you can purchase a high jump skill. This is necessary to climb up the higher ladders.
- As it was getting dark, so you need a place to rest for the night.
- Continue along the way until you reach a safe house where you can stay for the night.
Your mission gets updated from here and continues to the next part of the story. So this is how you get the Radio Antenna after parting ways with your buddy, Spike.
So this was all about Dying Light 2 guide on “How to get to the Radio Antenna”. If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more guides on Dying Light 2, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on February 6, 2022
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.