After a lot of delays; we are finally getting to play Hogwarts Legacy, and to be honest; we love it so far. We have already crossed the initial stage of the game, and we wanted to share a few tips for beginners regarding activating the Guardians that you will face after you lose Professor Fig. As soon as you get the task of finding Professor Fig, you will come across Guardian Statues that you need to activate.
So this article will guide you on how to get Guardian Status in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to activate Guardian statues in Hogwarts Legacy
You will be tasked with finding Professor Fig after you lose him during the first few minutes of Hogwarts Legacy in the mission Path to Hogwarts. You will soon come across frozen Guardians under the thick ice, and you won’t be able to fight them until and unless you make them appear. To activate Guardian Status in Hogwarts Legacy
- First of all, press the R button to cast the Revelio Spell
- Then press the Numpad 1 to turn on the Lumos to illuminate the surroundings using the Wand.
- You will find the Guardian Statues slowly appearing on the thick ice
- Now notice underneath the ice and move around the status to align it properly.
- The Guardian will gradually get up and tap the floor when you align the statue.
- You will have to repeat the steps and activate three of them one by one.
- You will notice three illuminated lines intersecting at one point.
- Run and stand on that intersecting illuminated point, and soon you will find those Guardians come alive.
After activating all the Guardian Statues, you will have to start fighting with them. You will have to use a combination of Stupefy and Protego spells to defeat them. To use Stupefy, press the left mouse button, and to use Portego, press the Q button when prompted so that you can have a shield that protects you from the Guardian’s attacks. Take them down and follow the light trails until you get to the next light source, and press F to investigate.
So this was all about how to activate Guardian Statues in Hogwarts Legacy.
Hogwarts Legacy is a third-person action-adventure game developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Warner Bros. The game makes you step into the world of magic and witchcraft so that you explore, learn spells, fight evil and uncover mysteries at the Hogwarts School and the magical land of Wizards.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you are facing other game problems, try checking out our other guides on Hogwarts Legacy. Who knows, you might end up finding a fix.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on February 8, 2023
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.