Hogwarts Legacy is finally out, and the grind is already on. Even though the game is single-player, it offers an extremely immersive gameplay with a unique storyline where you’ll be a fifth-year student at Hogwarts with no prior knowledge of witchcraft or wizardry. Unravel the mysteries of the game while you learn!
There definitely are a bunch of difficult tasks/challenges in the game. However, there are also interviews (Assignments) where you’ll be asked certain questions. You don’t have to be 100% correct with the answers, but hey, an “A” never hurts! One such task is Professor Weasley’s assignment, where you’ll be asked a bunch of questions. In this article by Frondtech, we’ve covered all the questions with the correct answers you’ll need for the assignment. Here they are:
All Professor Weasley’s Assignment Answers in Hogwarts Legacy
In this particular task, you won’t be asked questions directly by professor Weasley. However, you’ll be required to collect a few field guide pages, which’ll eventually guide you to Sophia Franklin in the library where you’ll be interrogated. Additionally, upon answering the questions, you’ll also be receiving a few rewards!
You’ll be rewarded with the field guide page after you answer the first five questions. However, if you’re willing to go all in with this puzzle as an overachiever, we’ve covered the whole thing just for you. If you wish to continue after the fifth question, you’ll have to click on “I’d like more questions”. Nevertheless, here are the questions along with their answers:
Quiz – First Round
- Question 1. Before the invention of the Golden Snitch, which magical creature was used in a game of Quidditch?
Answer. The Golden Snidget.
- Question 2. Which potion is commonly referred to as Liquid Luck?
Answer. Felix Felicis.
- Question 3. The Tale of the Three Brothers involves which magical artefacts?
Answer. The Deathly Hallows.
- Question 4. Which ball in Quidditch is the largest?
Answer. The Quaffle.
- Question 5. True or False: Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to change species?
Quiz – Second Round
The additional (optional) questions with their answers:
- Question 1. What governmental body directly preceded the Ministry of Magic?
Answer. The Wizard’s Council.
- Question 2. Which dragon breed is the smallest?
Answer. The Peruvian Vipertooth.
- Question 3. Who founded the village of Hogsmeade?
Answer. Hengist of Woodcroft.
- Question 4. The Hidebehind was accidentally created by cross-breeding a ghoul with what other magical creature?
Answer. A Demiguise.
- Question 5. What is the only spell known to repel a Lethifold?
Answer. The Patronus Charm.
- Question 6. Who published the Law of Elemental Transfiguration?
- Question 7. What does the Hogwarts motto translate to?
Answer. Never tickle a sleeping dragon.
- Question 8. Which magical creature is the only one known to produce eggs through its mouth?
Answer. The Runespoor.
- Question 9. Where is the Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry located?
Answer. Mount Greylock.
- Question 10. What is the most powerful love potion known to wizardkind?
Quiz – Third Round
If you’ve made it this far into the interrogation, you’ll probably want to go for the whole thing, as it’ll get you some additional rewards. Canceling/Backing out from here won’t get you anything. Hence, we suggest that you continue with the interrogation, and if you do, here’s more:
- Question 1. Emeric the Evil was killed in a duel against whom?
Answer. Egbert the Egregious
- Question 2. If a Chaser keeps their hand on the Quaffle as it goes through the goal, what foul are they committing?
- Question 3. A bite from a Mackled Malaclaw has the unusual side effect of causing what?|
Answer. Bad luck
- Question 4. What plant excretes Stinksap?
Answer. Mimbulus mimbletonia
- Question 5. The Pepperup Potion evolved from a remedy created by which 12th-century wizard?
Answer. Linfred of Stinchcombe
- Question 6. In The Wizard and the Hopping Pot, what does the elder wizard leave for his son in the Hopping Pot?
Answer. A single slipper
- Question 7. The Snallygaster is native to which region of the world?
Answer. North America
- Question 8. Who is the Muggle knight featured in The Fountain of Fair Fortune?
Answer. Sir Luckless
- Question 9. The world’s largest Kelpie is also known by what other name?
Answer. The Loch Ness Monster
- Question 10. Who was the first Minister of Magic?
Answer. Ulrik Gamp
Once you’ve answered all of these questions, you’ll be receiving 2x Wiggenweld Potion, 1x Edurus Potion and 1x Maxima Potion!
That’s everything there is to know for this particular assignment.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, try checking out our other guides on Hogwarts Legacy. Who knows, you might end up finding something interesting.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on February 14, 2023
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.