Bleed in Diablo 4 – There are several damage-over-time effects in Diablo 4, including “Bleed”.
When inflicted on an enemy, your enemies will bleed and lose a percentage of their health, contingent on certain factors we’ll cover in this article! Keep reading to learn more!
What is Bleed in Diablo 4
The Barbarian class primarily uses the Bleed effect, a physical-type Damage over Time effect that’s effective against enemies. The factors it depends on are related skills and aspects; here’s a bit about them!
All Bleed-Related Skills
- Flay – Quite literally, Flay your enemy. That’ll deal XX% of damage instantly and further YY% of Bleeding damage over 5 seconds.
- Rupture – Enemies in front of you will be skewered, dealing XX% of damage, and further, it’ll be ripped out, which will damage your enemies for their total bleeding amount at once, and all bleeding damage will be removed.
- Rend – Enemies in front of you will be Cleaved, and XX% of damage will be dealt along with YY% of bleeding damage over 5 seconds.
- Gushing Wounds – If you’ve caused an enemy to Bleed, you’ll have a chance equal to your Critical Strike Chance to increase the Bleed % by a 100% of your Critical Strike Damage Bonus. Overpowering an already bleeding enemy will create an explosion that’ll inflict 11% of bleeding damage over 5 seconds.
- Hamstring – Slow enemies by XX% by your Bleeding Effects.
- Cut to the Bone – XX% of increased Damage is dealt to Vulnerable enemies by your bleeding effects.
- Tough as Nails – Your thorns will be increased by XX%, and when enemies strike you, they take 10% of your thorns in the form of Bleeding Damage over 5 seconds.
- Iron Maelstrom – Activate this skill three times to attach chains to each weapon. This will perform an attack as your Two-handed Bludgeoning Weapon slams into the ground, all while dealing 60% damage and stunning enemies for 2 seconds. Once done, your Two-handed weapon slash-swipes in front of you while dealing 20% of additional damage and 120% bleeding damage for 5 seconds. Lastly, your Weapons swing in your proximity, dealing 33% of damage per successful hit.
All Bleed-Related Aspects
- Aspect Of Berserk Ripping – While Berserking, if you deal direct damage, you’ll inflict XX% of the base damage as additional bleeding damage for 5 seconds.
- Iron Blood Aspect – Gain XX% of total damage reduction for every nearby enemy bleeding for a total of up to YY% as a maximum.
- Skullbreaker’s Aspect – A bleeding enemy, if stunned, deals XX% of their total bleeding amount to them in the form of Physical Damage.
- Slaking Aspect – Lucky Hit: Give up to XX% of a chance to gain 20 Fury when Rend damages a bleeding enemy.
That’s everything there is to know about Bleed in Diablo 4.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on July 7, 2023
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.