Are some in-game elements of Persona 5 Strikers appearing a bit blurry to you? Here is how to fix it.
The text in Persona 5 Strikers is appearing to be blurry for some PC users
Persona 5 Strikers looks blurry at times
Person 5 Strikers finally got released on all platforms, and we have to say that the game has managed to garner some wonderful reviews. Which includes an 8 out of 10 from IGN. But that doesn’t stop the game from having performance issues.
A lot of PC users might have already noticed by now that the text and the UI elements of Persona 5 Strikers appear to be blurry at times. And the problem doesn’t go away even with all the video settings set to the highest possible quality. So what is the problem here? Well, it is due to the anti-aliasing setting implemented in the game. The game is forced to appear blurry due to its awful Anti-aliasing.
People who are playing this game on 1440p or 4k resolution monitors might not notice any difference. But people who are on 1080p monitors are really experiencing the blurriness. So is there to fix the blurry text and UI?
How to fix the blurry text and UI in Persona 5 Strikers
People have actually been posting left and right about this issue on the forums. There are multiple posts regarding this on the Steam Discussions page of P5S. Fortunately, you can fix this by some simple tweaks in the video settings menu.
So, all you need to do is go the graphics settings menu and make the following tweaks:
- Turn Anti-aliasing off
- Turn off Bloom
- Set Radial Blur to Off
Note : Some sources might ask you to increase the Rendering Scale. But if you do so, the performance of the game would take a major hit.
Using the Nvidia Control Panel
If the tweaks given above don’t work for you then you can make the game look sharper via the Nvidia Control Panel. Here is how to do it:
- Launch Nvidia Control Panel
- Click on Manage 3D settings
- Click on the Program Settings tab
- Locate Person 5 Strikers from the dropdown menu under “Select a program to customize”
- If you don’t see the game on the list then click on the Add button and another list will appear
- If you still cannot spot the game then you need to add the P5S.exe file from the installation directory manually.
- Click on Browse
- Locate the folder where you have installed the game
- Select the executable file or the .exe file
- Once you have successfully added the game, you will then see the program settings become available for the game
- Now click on Image Sharpening
- Turn it on
- Set Sharpen to 0.60
- Set Ignore film grain to 0.17
If you think this guide has helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more Persona 5 Strikers guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will be covering every single technical issue and bug of the game. Good luck!