Marvel’s Avengers controller not working fix – Is your controller not working or not getting detected in the PC version of Marvel’s Avengers. Don’t worry, here is a fix.
Marvel’s Avengers – Controller not working – How to fix
Bugs and glitches have become a common part of every AAA game nowadays. Every single AAA title release this year till now has been filled with problems. Sadly, Marvel’s Avengers is one of them.
A recent bug is causing problems for players who are trying to play Marvel’s Avengers with a controller on their PC. Fortunately, this issue is not something very big and can be fixed very easily. Here is how to do it.
How to fix this issue
A lot of people after this controller issue have started wondering whether Marvel’s Avengers even have controller support or not. A developer has already answered this on the Steam Discussions page of Marvel’s Avengers. Here is what he has to say
It does. Marvel’s Avengers has built-in support for Xbox 360, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 controllers. This gives an input experience that fully mirrors the console versions of the game, has correct in-game icons for each controller type, and fully supports the rumble features of each controller.
Here are some fixes that that they have recommended.
Make sure you DISABLE Steam Configuration support for Non-Steam controllers
- Right Click on your game on the Steam Library
- Go to Properties
- Go to Steam Input Per-Game Setting (requires restart of game)
- Set it to Forced off.
- If you are experiencing issues, try to disconnect any other controllers that might be connected to your system.
How to fix controller bug in Marvel’s Avengers [Alternate Method]
- Unplug your controller
- Launch Steam
- Go to Big Picture mode
- Click on Settings button located at the top left
- Select Controller Settings
- Click on General Controller Settings
- If you are using a PlayStation controller then select PlayStation Configuration Support. If you are using a Xbox controller then check the box beside Xbox Configuration Support
- Restart Steam
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you are facing other problems with the game then try checking out our other guides on Marvel’s Avengers. Who knows, you might end up finding a fix.
That’s all folks!