Destiny 2 Unlock Grenades – With the arrival of The Season of the Risen, The Witch Queen is finally available to the public. The update has brought a ton of content in the game. The last time I checked, the size of the update was around 21 GB on PC. The Witch Queen has brought a brand-new Campaign filled with the overpowered Lightbearer Knights, a brand-new Destination called Savathun’s Throne World, new Exotics, a ton of new Legendary weapons, new activities, and most importantly, Void 3.0.
In this complete redesign of the Void subclass, players can now harness the power of the Aspects and Fragments system introduced with Stasis to customize their Void Guardians like never before. To weaponize the unknown. To gaze into the Void.
The Void subclass is now fully customizable, and I can already see this triumph over all the other subclasses, in the near future. I am a Hunter main, and I had 3 Aspects already unlocked from the start, and around 10 Fragments out of 14 were unlocked.
Along with that, all my class abilities, my movement abilities, and my melee, were unlocked as well. But, out of 7 Grenades, only 3 were unlocked. The ones that had “Not Yet Unlocked” showing on them were:
- Suppressor Grenade
- Scatter Grenade
- Magnetic Grenade
- Axion Bolt
Now, if this was something else, I wouldn’t have cared much. But I love my grenades. Both in PvE and PvP. It is something that I use very frequently. Now, the question is how to unlock the other Void Grenades?
How to Unlock Void Grenades in Destiny 2 The Witch Queen
The process of unlocking the locked void grenades is very simple, actually. In order to unlock the Suppressor Grenade, Scatter Grenade, Magnetic Grenade, and the Axion Bolt:
- Spawn at the Annex, on The Tower
- Head over to Ikora Rey
- Interact with her, and right-click(or press whatever your ‘open’ button is) on Void
- Under Abilities, right-click(or press whatever your ‘open’ button is) on “Grenades”(Icon at far right)
- You will now notice all the grenades that are locked, and to unlock them, you just have to purchase each with 3000 Glimmer
- Purchase all of them at once, if you have enough Glimmer
- Back out of that screen, and you should get a quest called “Meditation”
- Accept it, and completely back out of the screen of Ikora
- Look to your right, from exactly where you are standing. You will notice an object with a light orb inside it, and the blue-white Destiny 2 icon on it
- The option to Meditate should become available as well
- Hold E or your Interact button to start meditating
- Once you do, you will unlock all your grenades
- And you will also complete the “Meditate on the Light” Quest
Now, just go back to your Void subclass screen. You will find all your Grenades unlocked, now. Feel free to choose the one you like the most.
So this was all about “How to Unlock Void Grenades in Destiny 2 The Witch Queen”. If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more guides on Destiny 2, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on February 23, 2022
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.