Evil Dead is an asymmetrical multiplayer game that features both Coop and PVP modes. There is a wide range of maps in the game, and it also includes the famous Cabin in the Woods from the Evil Dead Movies. You will also be getting a wide variety of weapons, including Ash’s chainsaw and the broomstick.
Since the game is all about survival, even the best players have their bad days as well. Even if you have spent hours sharpening your skills in this game, you can still get injured or eliminated while dealing with those demonic entities. This game uses traditional methods of healing yourself and reviving teammates but included a new feature known as “Resurrect a teammate”. This is a great addition to the game as it will encourage the eliminated players to stay back in the game so that they can resurrect later in the game.
A teammate must carry the fallen Survivor’s soul and resurrect them at an altar. But how should you do it? So this article will guide you on how to resurrect a dead-teammate in Evil Dead the Game along with some quick tips on how to revive teammates quickly in the game.
How to Resurrect a teammate in Evil Dead the Game
Follow these steps to resurrect a teammate in Evil Dead the Game.
- First, you need to carry the soul of the fallen teammate to a nearby altar to resurrect them.
- Press △ / Y button to collect the soul and get to the altar. The icon will appear on your screen, and you have to head toward the marked Altar.
- Once you have reached there, press and hold the △ / Y button again to resurrect the teammate. But also make sure your team watches your back while you do it.
- The “Being Resurrected” icon will show up on the bottom left of the screen under the name of the eliminated teammate.
- Once the animation is complete, the player will be instantly revived and can continue playing with you.
How to Revive Teammates in Evil Dead
Follow these steps to quickly revive your teammate in Evil Dead the Game.
- Go near your downed teammate.
- Once you get close to him, you will get to see the interaction button. Press it to revive him.
- Keep an eye out for the demons who might just have the perfect window of opportunity to attack you. If you are playing Coop coordinate with the rest of your teammates to watch your back.
So this was all about how to resurrect or revive a teammate in Evil Dead The Game.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more Evil Dead guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on May 17, 2022
Akash Roy, 29, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.