This guide will show how to gain access to the Halo Infinite Campaign.
So a lot of people are not being able to find the Halo Infinite Campaign
The final release of Halo Infinite is finally available. Which means the Campaign is not available for everyone to try. But the problem is, a lot of users are asking, “Where is the Halo Infinite Campaign?”. As they are not being able to locate it.
You see, the Multiplayer and the Campaign of Halo Infinite, are actually two different games. The Multiplayer is free, the Campaign is not. So you need to purchase Halo Infinite Campaign first. Either from Steam, or from the Xbox for PC app. Game Pass for PC users get free access to the Campaign, and they don’t have to purchase anything.
Now, the question is, how to start playing the campaign?
How to play the Halo Infinite Campaign
- You have to make sure that you do not have any pending updates for Halo Infinite. Double check, if you have to
- Launch Halo Infinite
- Select Campaign from the Main Menu
- Now, you will notice that the ‘New Game’ option is greyed out, and there is a ‘Download’ option on top of that
- Click on Download
- The ‘Manage Game’ window will appear on your screen
- Under Game Components, you will notice 3 things:
- HD Content Pack
- The ‘Game’ will have a tick, followed by ‘Installed’ beside it
- The ‘Campaign’ will have ‘Not Installed’ beside it
- Tick the Campaign box, and ‘Not Installed’ will turn to ‘Will Install’
- After you hit apply, a prompt will appear in front of you, saying extra 20 GB of data will get downloaded
- Accept it, and the Campaign download will begin
- Now, you have to wait for quite a bit, because I found the download to be slow
I have no idea, what was the intention behind making this whole process so complicated. But, it is what it is. After the download is over, the ‘New Game’ option should become available. Do not close the game while the download is going on!
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more Halo Infinite guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on December 9, 2021
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.