My Time at Sandrock is the second project of Pathea Games, which is considerable. The first one is My Time at Portia. Both the games look and feel quite the same. Of course, My Time at Sandrock is visually more upgraded. The graphics are on par with the games released in 2022. I would say that it looks better than many of the games released this year. I was a big fan of Fortnite Save The World, which reminds me of that.
The game’s progress is based on crafting and building structures. To formulate and create items in the game, you will need to earn Gols by doing Commission missions. Making money to buy preparing items by only doing commission missions will not cut your deal because you will need higher-level items to complete those missions. And the most commonly required thing is the Tanned Leather once you reach the Level 3 Stars on the commission board.
So this article will guide you on how to get Tanned Leather quickly in My Time at Sandrock.
How to get Tanned Leather in My Time at Sandrock
Tanned Leather is an item that can be crafted in My time at Sandrock. Follow these steps to get Tanned leather quickly in My Time at Sandrock.
- First, you need to get a Tailoring Machine. For that, you need to get the Tailoring Machine blueprint. The blueprint can be found at the Research Center.
- To research the Tanned Leather blueprint, you will need 12 Data Discs. If you are in a hurry, you can spend 96 Disks to speed up the entire manufacturing process.
- After obtaining the Tailoring Machine blueprint, you will have a few resources to build it.
After you get the Tailoring Machine Blueprint, here are some things you will need to build the Tailoring Machine itself.
- 2x Old Parts
- 3x Marble Slab
- 6x Bronze Bars
After building your Tailoring Machine, you can start making Tanned Leather. The Tanned Leather will cost you four coarse leather and 3 Sea salt.
- To get the Coarse Leather, you must first defeat some Pensky creatures near the Gecko Station. Also, you will have to take down Boxing Jack to get Coarse Leather. If you are near Wandering Y Store, you can also get the Coarse Leather from the Rockyenaroll enemies.
- To get Seal Salt, you can purchase it from the By the Stairs and the Blue Moon Saloon To-Go shops.
Once you have obtained both the items, get back to the Tailoring Machine and start crafting your Tanned Leather. It takes a total of 1 hour of in-game time to finish preparing. If you have more knowledge skills, you can have it even before an hour.
If you think this guide has you, let us know in the comment section below. And for more My Time at Sandrock guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks
Last Updated on June 13, 2022
Akash Roy, 29, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.