My Time at Sandrock takes place in a wholesome post-apocalyptic world 300 years after the Day of Calamity destroyed most modern technologies. You arrive in Sandrock after accepting the job of Sandrock’s newest builder. It is your job to return this rusty city to its former glory. Gather resources to build machines, befriend locals, and defend Sandrock from monsters. All while saving the town from economic ruin.
After becoming one of the official structure builders at Sandrock, you will come across a mission called the Picking up the Slack, where you will be given the task of building a Crane Lift. Crane Lifts are immense structures at Sandrock, and it might feel difficult for you initially, but it will be a piece of cake once you go through our article on how to make crane lifts in My Time at Sandrock.
How to make Crane Lift in My Time at Sandrock
To make a Crane Lift in My Time at Sandrock, you must acquire these items.
- 4x Bearings, which you can get by recycling Mechanical Scraps.
- 5x Copper Sticks which you can get by recycling Copper Scraps or by using a Processor.
- 6x Thick Rope which you can get by making it from the 24x Plant Fibers.
- 5x Wooden Sticks, which you can get by Crafting them with wood, or you can also get wooden sticks by recycling your collected wood scraps.
- 8x Bricks you can get by smelting 32 Stones or recycling your collected stone scraps.
You can quickly get crafting materials like Wooden Sticks, bricks, and bearings by recycling every scrap you have collected using the Recycler in My Time at Sandrock. Try building a furnace beforehand to help you speed up the whole manufacturing process. The stove will be able to smelt the stones into bricks. This is extremely useful when you have either one or two recyclers. You can prioritize which scraps to be recycled first and faster. Start crafting the wooden sticks if you carry a good amount of wood.
The Thick Rope is one of the most challenging materials you can obtain. To get the Thick rope, head to the Commerce Guild and get the Crafting Recipe.
- Once you enter the Commerce guide, turn to your left, and you will find a cash register.
- The cash register contains a lot of crafting recipe books. Interact with it and get the thick rope recipe.
- Once you get the recipe get back to the workshop.
- Get some plant fibres and start crafting the thick rope.
- The Plant fibres are obtainable from the bushes around Sand Flowers, Yellow Lavender, Sandglass, and the Yak Thorn Bushes.
Once you get all the materials needed to craft the Crane Lift. Follow these steps to make the Crane Lift.
- Go to the Assembly Station and select the Crane Lift option under the machines list.
- Click the Assemble button to find a highlighted crane lift. Press E to interact and add all the necessary resources.
- Once you have added everything, interact with it and add the crane lift to the Inventory.
- Bring it back to the Eufaula Salvage once you are done. Install the Crane Lift near the Quest Market, and you will get access to the Eufaula Salvage Abandoned Ruins.
So this was all about how to make Crane Lift in My Time at Sandrock.
If you think this guide has you, let us know in the comment section below. And for more My Time at Sandrock guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks
Last Updated on June 13, 2022
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.