Many players are having issues with Palworld failing to connect to the Epic Online Services, which prevents you from starting a multiplayer session. This has been a headache for a lot of players, but we finally have a workaround for fixing this issue until the developers officially fix it.
So, in this article, we will guide you on how to fix failed login issues on EOS.
How to fix EOS Login Fail – EOS Timeout/No Multiplayer in Palworld
If you are having issues connecting and logging in to Epic Online Services, you can fix it by following these tips.
- Exit and Restart Steam First.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Epic Games Launcher [If you are on Steam, you don’t need to do this]
- Allow EOS and Palworld through your Firewall.
- After doing it, run the Game as an Administrator.
- As the game boots up, restart your router.
- Your game should automatically connect to Epic Online Services as soon as you are online.
If you are on the EPIC Games, make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the Epic Launcher. If you are on Steam, have your files verified on Steam, and you also need to have the Epic games linked to your Steam Account. To do this, you need to open Epic Games Launcher, go to Account > Apps and Accounts, and connect your Steam account with your Epic Games Account. After you are done, simply reboot your PC and run the game as an administrator.
To allow Epic Online Services through your Firewall, you need to
- Open the Start Menu and Type Firewall.
- Click on Allow an App or Feature Through Firewall
- As the Window opens, click on the Change Settings option
- Click on the “Allow another app” and browse to the location where you have installed the Epic Games client.
So this was all about how to fix the Epic Online Services Login Fail Issue in Palworld.
The above tips worked for a lot of people, and we hope they work for you as well. If you still find yourself in one of these situations after trying out the fix we suggested, you can send Palworld developers a ticket. However, they are still updating the game with the performance patches so that these issues will be fixed soon.
For more Palworld guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will cover every technical issue of the game. Good luck.
Last Updated on January 23, 2024
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.