Palworld is a fantastic game that has been developed by Keen Games. It got a more significant attraction because of its close references to Pokemon. Although the game clocked a massive number of players because of its multiplayer functionalities, there are still issues with players trying to join the Community Servers. You might face issues like the Community Server IP not connecting or a No Password Entered error popping up when you try to join one.
So, in this article, we will guide you on how to fix the Community Server IP not connecting, or No Password has been entered errors in Palworld.
How to fix Community Server IP doesn’t connect in Palworld
So those playing Palworld on a Community Server might encounter errors like Community Server IP not connecting or No Password Has been Entered. This has been a daunting issue for a lot of players, and here is the fix that a Reddit user named NerdLogicTV Suggested.
- Minimize Steam and run the game as an admin from your desktop.
- As soon as the game launches, head over to the Community Servers
- Find and click on the Server, which has a lock icon
- You will be prompted to type in the password
- Click on OK after you are done.
- You will be prompted to proceed again; click on No.
- Go to the bottom of the page, and you will find an area where you will be able to input your IP Connect Address.
- After entering the IP Connect Address, press Connect, and you are ready.
So this was all about fixing the Community Server IP not connecting/ No Password Entered Issues in Palworld.
The above tips worked for a lot of people, and we hope they work for you as well. If you still find yourself in one of these situations after trying out the fix we suggested, you can send Palworld developers a ticket. However, they are still updating the game with the performance patches so that these issues will be fixed soon.
For more Palworld guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will cover every technical issue of the game. Good luck.
Last Updated on January 26, 2024
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.