Managing Ammo can be a tough job in Resident Evil 3 Remake 2020. It is not one of those zombie shooters where you have a ton of ammo and all you have to do is shoot everything. Making sure that you are using your ammo efficiently is very important is RE3 2020.
How to craft Ammo in Resident Evil 3 Remake 2020 – All Gunpowder Recipes
Types of Gunpowder in Resident Evil 3 Remake 2020
There are 4 types of Gunpowder in RE3 Remake 2020. They are as follows:
- Large Gunpowder
- High-Grade Gunpowder Yellow
- High-grade Gunpowder White
These four types of gunpowder can be mixed with each to make ammo for various weapons. The Large Gunpowder has the same utility as normal gunpowder, it just doubles the amount of ammo you get from mixing. It is vital to remember all the recipes because as it is mentioned, the amount of ammo you get throughout the game is super low. No there is no room for wastage. Once you have mixed the gunpowder and got the ammo there is no way of breaking down the ammo and getting your gunpowder back. So be very careful.
All Gunpowder/Ammo Crafting Recipes in Resident Evil 3 Remake 2020
- Gunpowder + Gunpowder = Handgun Ammo
- High-Grade Gunpowder [Yellow] + High-Grade Gunpowder [Yellow] = Magnum Ammo
- Gunpowder + High-Grade Gunpowder [Yellow] = Shotgun Shells
- High-Grade Gunpowder [White] + High-Grade Gunpowder [White] = SMG Ammo
- Gunpowder + High-Grade Gunpowder [White] = Acid Rounds
How to craft Ammo
Here are the steps to craft ammo in Resident Evil 3 Remake 2020:
- Make sure you have at least 2x Gunpowder in your inventory
- Open your inventory
- Right click on the first Gunpowder
- Select Combine
- Now left click on the second Gunpowder
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on April 2, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.