Wondering how to install the Ultra HD Texture Pack in Gears 5? Well, it is not a surprise as the game doesn’t tell you anything about how to install it. If you have bought Gears 5 on Steam then you can see the Ultra-HD Texture Pack under the Gears 5 DLC section in your Steam library. But how to install or activate it?
Don’t worry we got you. Here is how you can install and activate the Ultra-HD Texture Pack in Gears of War 5.
Gears 5 – How to install Ultra-HD Texture Pack
What does the Ultra-HD Texture Pack do?
A simple answer to this would be it increases the quality of graphics of the game. If you have played games like Shadow of War then you are probably familiar with HD texture packs.
HD texture packs make games look better than the vanilla versions as it replaces the normal textures of certain aspects of games with HD textures. But it also leads to a significant increase in the system requirements. So make sure that your system is capable of handling these type of the HD texture packs.
How to install Ultra-HD Texture Pack in Gears 5?
The process is fairly simple but just because there are no instructions, things can get confusing. Here are the steps:
- Launch the game either from Steam library or the Xbox application on your Windows 10 PC
- Go to Options from the Main Menu
- Select Video
- Now scroll down all the way to Texture Settings
- Select Ultra Textures and Install it
- The installation will take some time so be patient and don’t quit the game
- After the installation is completed restart the game once
Try some other Gears 5 guides:
That’s all folks!