This Dying Light 2 Guide would help you reach Spike on the top of the mountain in the opening minutes of the game!
After a long wait, Dying Light 2 has officially been released, and we are very excited to play it on the launch day itself. The game brings back so many elements from its previous and already famous title, Dying Light. Although we got a good amount of criticism for the game, still we enjoyed playing it a lot.
Yes, we did run into some issues and addressed them here, but the game itself is very much playable and enjoyable. This game is more about chopping off zombies heads while parkouring through rooftops. This new Dying Light game also had a stealth element built-in if you want a much stealthier approach.
In this Dying Light 2 Guide, you will learn how to reach Spike on the mountain in the opening minutes of the game.
How to reach Spike on the Mountain in Dying Light 2
You are tasked with reaching Spike on the top of the Mountain. This is what you have to do.
- Once you are in control of Aiden, run straight towards a wooden log and press space to jump over it.
- Run straight towards a ledge, press space to jump on the other side of the cliff.
- Run straight, and you will come across a small rocky edge where you have to climb up by pressing the space bar.
- Turn around and climb up another ledge right behind you and grab it. Run straight and hold your space bar to jump farther to land on the other side of the other ledge.
- You will face a couple of other cliffs and ledges when you try to climb up to meet a spike on the top of the mountain.
- Once you reach a certain height, walk towards the edge of the rock.
- Remember to always keep a look at Spike’s position. Hold the spacebar and jump towards Spike.
- He will pick you up from there and the scene continues to the next part of the story.
So this was all about Dying Light 2 guide How to reach Spike on the top of the mountain. If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you are facing other problems with the game, then try checking out our other guides on Dying Light 2. Who knows, you might end up finding a fix.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on February 4, 2022
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.