Ascendant Challenge March 22, 2021 – Ascendant Challenge is an activity that you unlock when you reach Dreaming City. If you are new to Destiny 2 then let me tell you that you need to complete the entire Forsaken Campaign in order to unlock access to the Dreaming City.
Ascendant challenges are challenges tied to the Ascendant plane. Every week you will find a single portal at random locations that act as the door to the Ascendant Plane. The level of the curse influences the location of the Ascendant Challenge every week. There are few set locations of the Ascendant Challenge and the rotation happens between these locations only. They are:
- Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Chamber of Starlight
- Aphelion’s Rest
- Gardens of Esila
- Spine of Keres
- Harbinger’s Seclude
Ascendant Challenge this week
The Ascendant Challenge for this week is Ouroborea.
Ascendant Challenge Location
The location of the Ascendant Challenge this week is Aphelion’s Rest Lost Sector at The Strand.
Start by spawning at Divalian Mists and make your way to The Strand. Go to the location when Petra Venj arrives at The Strand. Just below that location you will find the entrance to the Aphelion’s Rest Lost Sector. To get to the Ascendant portal go all the way to the boss area of the Lost Sector. Just before you enter the boss area you will see the portal open up if you have already used the Tincture of Queensfoil.
Petra Venj Location this week
This is a Strong Curse week, so you can find Petra at The Strand.
How to do the Ascendant Challenge?
- Spawn at the Dreaming City
- Visit Petra Venj
- Grab the Ascendant Challenge bounty
- Make sure that you have a Tincture of Queensfoil in your Inventory
- Open your Inventory and use a Tincture of Queensfoil
- Each Tincture lasts for 30 mins, so you need to be quick
- Now go to the location of the Ascendant Portal
- If you have already used the Tincture then a dark-colored portal will open up
- Enter the portal, and you will find yourself standing in the Ascendant Plane
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!