Cyberpunk 2077 graphics settings – This guide will show you the best graphics settings for Cyberpunk 2077 PC. These settings will give you a balance between visuals and performance in the game.
Best Graphics Settings to Boost Performance in Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 runs quite smoothly for the most part but it looks like some players are experiencing some performance related issues here and there. It makes sense as not everyone is sitting with a powerful gaming PC. In fact, according to the latest Steam Hardware Survey done on November 2020, most of the gamers are still using GTX 1060, GTX 1050 ti and GTX 1050. And these are all low-medium end graphics cards.
Tweaking in-game graphics or video settings not only gives you a smoother experience but also gets rid of performance issues like lag and low fps issues. So lets see if it is possible to make Cyberpunk run for people with low end hardware by tweaking the in-game video or graphics settings.
- Quick Preset : Custom
- Texture Quality : Medium
- Field of View : 80
- Film Grain : Off
- Chromatic Aberration : Off
- Depth of Field : On (Personal Preference)
- Lens Flare : Off
- Motion Blur : Off
- Contact Shadows : Off
- Improved Facial Lighting Geometry : Off
- Anisotropy : 4
- Local Shadow Mesh Quality : Low
- Local Shadow Quality : Low
- Cascaded Shadows Range : Low
- Cascaded Shadows Resolution : Medium
- Distant Shadows Resolution : Low
- Volumetric Fog Resolution : Medium
- Volumetric Cloud Quality : Medium
- Max Dynamic Decals : Medium
- Screen Space Reflections Quality : Off
- Subsurface Scattering Quality : Low
- Ambient Occlusion : Medium
- Color Precision : High
- Mirror Quality : Medium
- Level of Detail (LOD) : Medium
- Ray Tracing : Off
- DLSS : Off
- Dynamic FidelityFX CAS : Off
- Target frames per second : 60
- Minimum Resolution : 100
- Maximum Resolution : 100
- Static FidelityFX CAS : Off
- Resolution Scaling : 100
- VSync : Off
- Maximum FPS : OFF
- Windowed Mode : Fullscreen
- Resolution : 1920×1080
- HDR Mode : None
Specifications of our Test Rig
It is always recommended to run a game on a medium-end gaming rig if you want to find out the best combination of graphics settings for the game. There is no point in running benchmarks on gaming rigs with high or enthusiast-level graphics cards. Because let’s be honest, every single game will run smoothly on a RTX 3080 or a RX 5700 XT.
Though the system requirements of Cyberpunk 2077 are slightly on the higher side, we still went ahead and ran it on a very basic and mediocre gaming PC. Here are the full specifications of our rig:
- CPU : Intel i3 8100
- GPU : Zotac GTX 1650 Super
- RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz
- OS : Windows 10 64-bit (Latest Update)
- SSD : 256GB (Game not installed on SSD though)
- HDD : 1 TB 7200 rpm
- Monitor Resolution : 1920×1080 144hz
- Driver : GeForce Game Ready Driver v460.79
Utility used : FRAPS v3.5.99
Crowd Density : Low
|MINIMUM FPS||AVERAGE FPS||MAXIMUM FPS|
|32 FPS||48 FPS||55 FPS|
I went back to this game in 2022, and I say confidently say that the performance of this game is way better than what it used to be. Of course, you suddenly won’t start getting 10 more FPS on a card like the GTX 1650. But yes, the stutters and the annoying fps issues are mostly gone.
If you want to check out the performance of the game before the latest patch. Check it out here:
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, do check out the other guides on Cyberpunk 2077. Who knows, you might end up finding something helpful.
That’s all folks!
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.