Bleeding Edge how to use Mods – Wondering how can you apply or use Mods in Bleeding Edge? Don’t worry we got you.
Bleeding Edge – How to use Mods
What are Mods in Bleeding Edge
Mods in Bleeding Edge are a way for you to gain a competitive edge over your opponents. There are Mods for every single fighter in the game and they are all different from each other. The game allows you to use a total of 3 Mods at a time on your fighters.
Some Mods give you Basic Attack damage boost, some give you more Base Hp while some give Ability Damage boost or Ability Duration, etc. You get 3 slots on each character so you can choose a build that suits your character and play-style the best.
How to use Mods
Here are the steps to use Mods or apply new Mods in Bleeding Edge:
- Launch Bleeding Edge
- Go to Main Menu
- Select Workshop
- Choose a character
- Click on Mods
- The bottom-right side of your screen shows the 3 mods that are currently equipped on your fighter
- The right side show all the mods that are available in the game
- Click on one from the ones you have unlocked
- Now swap your selected mod with one of the already equipped mods
How to unlock Mods
Right now there are two ways of unlocking new Mods in Bleeding Edge:
- Play the game and you will unlock new Mods eventually
- Purchase new ones with the help of the in-game currency
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
Check out some other Bleeding Edge guides:
That’s all folks!