Look no further if you are looking for the best Loadout and Class setup for your AMR9 in MW3. It is a well-known SMG in the game that is rather powerful with its capabilities of close-fire. Although it is no assault rifle, with a few tweaks here and there, it can easily face havoc when unleashing a storm of bullets from a distance.
This gun shoots ammo quickly and is good for close to medium-range combats. However, to give it the powers of an assault rifle, keep reading to find out the best loadout and class setup for the AMR9 in MW3!
Best AMR9 Loadout and Class Setup in MW3
The loadout focuses more on the gun’s range with added mobility. Here is the best loadout for your AMR9 in MW3:
|Barrel||Tectonic Extended Integral Suppressor||This adds to the range and bullet velocity of the gun. This will make you undetectable by radar. If you cannot wait until level 28 for this barrel, I suggest you opt for the Monolithic Suppressor.|
|Stock||Tectonic Tacticsl Ultralight||This helps add sprint and movement speed while also creating some aiming idle sway along with a gun kick. Its cons will be balanced out, so don’t worry much.|
|Underbarrel||XRK Edge BW-4 Handstop||This helps increase ADS, aim walking, movement, and sprint to fire speed. This will cancel out most of the cons of the other attachments I suggested.|
|Ammunition||9mm High Grain||It helps increase the gun’s bullet velocity and damage range.|
|Rear Grip||Sakin ZX Grip||This helps increase the firing aim stability, recoil control, and gun kick control.|
Best Secondary Weapon for AMR9 Class Setup in MW3
It helps to keep a long-range assault file by your side; a great option is the MCW. For a better option, you can even go with the KV inhibitor. However, if you mainly play small maps and prefer close and personal combats, I would recommend the Renetti. With the Jak Ferocity Carbine Kit, it would be no less than an SMG at close range.
Best Perks and Equipment for AMR9 Class Setup in MW3
I suggest you go with the following:
- Infantry Vest: This is for added tactical speed duration.
- Quick Grip Gloves: This would help you quickly switch between your weapons.
- Lightweight Boots or Stalker Boots: I prefer Lightweight boots as they increase movement and swim speed, but you could also go for Stalker Boots.
- Ghost T/V Camo: It helps block detection when moving and perfectly complements the Barrel I suggested.
- EOD Padding or Bone Conduction or Tac Mask: The EOD Padding will give you protection from stray fire and explosives, the Bone Conduction will make you aware of the oncoming foes, while the Tac Mask will weaken all the oncoming stun, flash, and gas grenades.
- Flash Grenades: This is a personal preference; you can choose to your liking, but Flash Grenades are what I choose.
- Munitions Box: This will ensure you do not worry about your ammo in combat.
That is pretty much all I had on Best AMR9 Loadout and Class Setup in MW3.
If you think this guide has helped, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more COD MW3 Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will be covering every single technical issue and bug of the game. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on November 20, 2023
Devanshi, 19, is an optimist and extrovert who loves to read, write, and game. She is an aspiring lawyer and an animal lover at heart. When alone, she can be found playing all sorts of RPG games and, at other times, obsessing over cricket with her friends. All in all, she is a philomath and would never stop watching rom-com classics.