The first-person shooter video game Destiny 2 is a free-to-play online-only multiplayer title created by Bungie. It was first made available in 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows as a pay-to-play title. Play by yourself or with others. Awaiting you are thrilling adventures filled with exceptional rewards. The hardest task for every fireteam is to dive into the open world, make a rapid strike, or progress through hours of a raid. How your legend begins is up to you.
One of the new weapons added to Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted’s Witch Queen expansion is Without Remorse. In PvE raids and Crucible games, this Lightweight Frame Shotgun is regarded as a meta weapon, and Guardians are actively hunting for ways to acquire one with favorable rolls. In this article we’ll explain everything there is to know about the Without Remorse shotgun and the recommended “god perks rolls” for PVP and PVE in destiny 2.
The Legendary Solar Energy Shotgun called Without Remorse has been introduced to Season 17’s arsenal of weapons in Destiny 2. Let’s look at Without Remorse’s stats now before discussing how to acquire the best roll possible:
- Impact: 65
- Range: 45
- Stability: 43
- Handling: 64
- Reload Speed: 59
- Aim Assistance: 55
- Inventory Size: 22
- Zoom: 12
- Recoil: 54
- Bounce Intensity: 46
- Rounds Per Minute (RPM): 80
- Magazine Capacity: 6
Let us now look at the perks to determine the best rolls for the Without Remorse now that we are aware of the beginning foundation. These are the finest Without Remorse Shotgun perk rolls for Destiny 2 PvE and PvP engagements considering course if you have the patience to farm the weapon.
Without Remorse PvP God Roll
- Barrel: Rifled Barrel – For that extra +10 Range
- Magazine: Accurized Rounds – Increases Range even further
- Perk 1: Threat Detector – You can get an increase of up to 40 Stability, 55 Reload Speed, and 0.56x Handling Animation Duration Scalar
- Perk 2: Fragile Focus – You get +20 Range when not taking range. Really useful for shotgun duels
- Origin Trait: Extrovert – Fixed Perk
- Masterwork: Range – Max Range is all we want
- Mod: Quick Access Sling – To draw the weapon extremely fast
Without Remorse PvE God Roll
- Barrel: Corkscrew Rifling – Provides a nice +5 increase to Range, Stability, and Handling
- Magazine: Appended Mag – That extra round to the magazine is super beneficial
- Perk 1: Well-Rounded – You get a +10 increase in Range, Stability, and Handling, that last 10 seconds per stack, by just using your Grenade or hitting an enemy with a Charged Melee
- Perk 2: Incandescent – Undoubtedly the best PvE perk on this weapon.
- Origin Trait: Extrovert – Fixed Perk
- Masterwork: Handling – Handling is really important for Shotguns in PvE
- Mod: Major Spec – 7.77% Damage Increase against Elites and Minibosses
How to get Without Remorse in Destiny 2
There are three methods to get the Without Remorse Shotgun:
- By Crafting it after leveling up 5 Red Border Without Remorses
- By utilizing Opulent Keys to open Opulent Chests on the Derelict Leviathan
- Or by concentrating on Umbral Engrams at the Crown of Sorrow
That’s all we’ve got for the destiny audience over here, make sure to tune back in with Frondtech for more such guides!
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic, then also you can comment below. And for more Destiny 2 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on September 6, 2022
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.