Church key re4 remake – There will be a bunch of mysteries for you to unravel in Resident Evil 4’s remake, however, only a few of them are some areas that are restricted. Some of these areas can be accessed with a key, while others, after a certain point in the story.
One of the areas that could be accessed with a key in RE4’s Remake is the Church, hence, in this article by Frondtech, we’ll be guiding you with where you could find the Church key in order to get access to the Church, keep reading!
Where to find the Church Key in Resident Evil 4 Remake
Very short, you’ll have to eliminate some bosses and solve some mysteries in order to obtain the church key. This key is called the Church Insignia. It’ll be granting you access to the church’s main door, which stays locked. Here is the exact location of the key:
Now, to get the church key:
- The very first thing you’ll be required to do is to make your way to the quarry behind the church, closer to the lake area.
- Close by, you’ll notice a boat that needs to be refueled to be used,
- Keep exploring the fish farm in order to get fuel for the boat.
- Make sure you visit the west side to make things easier, and once you do get it, head back to the boat.
- Then, you’ll face Del Lago.
- After you manage to finish off Del Lago, you’ll have to make your way toward the boat house.
- Once you reach this point, look for a mural on the south side.
- This particular mural will contain the key to the church, but you’ll have to activate the same.
- In order to activate the mural, you’ll have to find the Apostate and the Blasphemer’s head.
- To get the Apostate’s Head, you will have to take the boat and reach the location shown in the picture:
- Once you reach the location, make your way to the Large Cave Shrine. To open the shine, you need to solve a puzzle. Here is the solution:
- Open the door, enter the room, and claim the head from the statue.
- To get the Blasphemer’s Head you need to go to the Small Cave Shrine. Here is the exact location:
- The Small Cave Shrine also has a puzzle. Here is the solution:
- Once you do manage to get both of those heads, go back to the location of the Church key, place the heads on each arm of the mural, and claim the key towards the church, the Church Insignia.
- Once you’ve obtained the key, you can make your way back toward the Church to open it.
- However, another boss by the name of El Gigante will be waiting for you just before you manage to do so.
That’s everything we had on how you could find the church key and open the locked door in Resident Evil 4’s remake.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any additions to this topic, you can comment below. And for more Resident Evil 4 Remake guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on March 28, 2023
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.