AR location re4 remake – One of the weapons that cannot be purchased from a merchant in the game Resident Evil 4 Remake is the CQBR Assault Rifle. It would also require you to explore for a decent amount of time if you want to find this by searching, as it cannot be found by searching for just a short amount of time in a room. This Assault is a staple on the secret weapon list as it is one can say, the most powerful acquisition that one can have in the game.
The following guide covers all about the location of the CQBR AR in the game. Keep reading to find out!
CQBR AR location in RE4 Remake
As we said earlier, this would appear in Chapter 10 of the game. You will find it inside the Library. You will be required to collect a few keys and other items below the library section during the gameplay of Ashley in the previous chapter. Here is the exact location of the AR:
Furthermore, you will also notice a square hole on the second floor that you cannot access with the help of the President’s daughter. You can only do so with the help of Leon making use of the cube. You can find this during his gameplay in the area of Armory.
Steps to access the AR in RE4 Ramake:
- Firstly, go upstairs from the Grand hall and enter through the entrance of the Library.
- Secondly, take a right from the dining table and head to the room.
- Then, go through the entrance that is behind the bookshelf.
- Now, crouch and enter via the opening. Doing so will gain you access to the Library door.
- Now, behind the connected bookshelves, you will find a door. Take the left door.
- Progress and doing so will now gain you access to the inner library section.
- Head to the second floor via the stairs and find the square hole.
- Finally, insert the device in a similar pattern to unlock the weapon. You now have the CQBR AR.
The CQBR AR is an automatic weapon. It has a great firing rate and eliminates enemies in just a few shots. However, make note of the fact that it makes use of rifle rounds, and this is quite rare. So, we recommend that you only use the weapon during extreme necessities and on tougher enemies.
As an alternative, you can always scavenge for ammo in the game to just get some more rounds of the weapon. Moreover, the weapon can also be modified with scopes and other different upgrades to make your shots even more strong and more impactful.
That sums up all there is to know about CQBR AR Location in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any additions to this topic, you can comment below. And for more Resident Evil 4 Remake guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on March 28, 2023
Devanshi, 19, is an optimist and extrovert who loves to read, write, and game. She is an aspiring lawyer and an animal lover at heart. When alone, she can be found playing all sorts of RPG games and, at other times, obsessing over cricket with her friends. All in all, she is a philomath and would never stop watching rom-com classics.