Marvel’s Avengers how to enable High Resolution Texture Pack – Did you know that there is a high resolution texture pack available for Marvel’s Avengers? Here is how to get it.
Marvel’s Avengers – How to enable High Resolution Texture Pack
Marvel’s Avengers offers a High-Resolution Texture Pack aimed towards players who have systems consisting of hardware well above recommended specifications.
This feature increases the graphics quality of the game significantly. But keep one thing mind, this is for people who have really good gaming rigs. Make sure that your processor is better than a Ryzen 5 1600 and your graphics card is better than a GTX 1060. You also need 16GB RAM to avoid any sort of performance issues.
Here are the recommended system requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4770K, 3.4 Ghz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 3.2 Ghz
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon RX 480, 8GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 45 GB available space
How to enable the High Resolution Texture Pack
The process of enable the pack is pretty easy. Here is how to do it:
- Launch Steam
- Go to your Library
- Select Marvel’s Avengers
- On the right side you will notice a small box that says ‘DLC’
- Inside that box there is an option called ‘Manage My 1 DLC’
- Click on it and another window will pop up
- Inside it you will find the Marvel’s Avengers : High Resolution Texture Pack
- Check the box beside it and click on Save
After you are done with a process a download will start. You will notice that Marvel’s Avengers has started downloading a 20 GB update. Wait until the update is downloaded and installed.
And that is all you need to do in order to enable the high resolution texture pack for Avengers.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on August 21, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.