The Season 7 or Season of Opulence is finally here in Destiny 2. And a new season means new pinnacle weapons. The Crucible, The Gambit, The Vanguard, all three modes got new Pinnacle weapons with this Season of Opulence update.
We have already covered everything about the Crucible pinnacle weapon, Revoker. Now it is time to take a look at the Vanguard pinnacle weapon called Wendigo GL3. If you are here to know about getting or unlocking the Wendigo GL3 grenade launcher then don’t worry, we got you. Here is how to the get the Wendigo GL3 Grenade Launcher in Destiny 2:
Destiny 2 – How To Get The Wendigo GL3 Grenade Launcher – Season 7 Vanguard Pinnacle Weapon Guide
What is Wendigo GL3 in Destiny 2?
Wendigo GL3 is the new Vanguard Pinnacle weapon of Season 7 or the Season of Opulence in Destiny 2. It is a Arc grenade launcher that goes into your Heavy or Power slot. Just like the Revoker, the Wendigo GL3 has an unique perk as well.
The Explosive Light perk on the Wendigo GL3 allows the weapon to get increased blast radius and damage whenever an Orb of Light is picked up. Now there are two ways of generating Orbs of Light in Destiny 2. One is through Super abilities and another is via fully upgraded masterwork weapons. It is still unknown which one works for this weapon.
How to get The Wendigo GL3 in Destiny 2 Step #1
- Visit Commander Zavala on the Tower
How to get The Wendigo GL3 in Destiny 2 Step #2
- Look under Pursuits and you will see a new Quest Step called A Gift for the Worthy. Acquire it
How to get The Wendigo GL3 in Destiny 2 Step #3
- Now open your Director and click on the Pursuits Tab. Yes you won’t find your quests in your inventory anymore as there is new Pursuit tab
How to get The Wendigo GL3 in Destiny 2 Step #4
- You will then see all the Quests that you already have. Just search for the A Gift for the Worthy quest step and bring your mouse pointer on it
In order to get the Wendigo GL3 you need to:
- Land 1500 Final Blows on enemies with a grenade launcher in strikes
- Get 500 multi-kills with a grenade launcher in strikes
- Fill the ‘Points earned’ bar to 100% by defeating enemy combatants
Remember if you die during Vanguard missions then you will lose progress. So you have to be a bit careful while doing strikes now.
You are good to go!
Tried Dauntless yet? Check out our Dauntless guides:
- Dauntless – How to Neutral Furyplate, Furytail and Furytooth
- Dauntless – All exotics and how to unlock them
That’s all folks!