COD Warzone apply vehicle skins – Wondering how to change or apply skins on your vehicles in Call of Duty Warzone? Don’t worry we got you.
Call of Duty (COD) Warzone – How to apply Vehicle Skins
The Season 4 update just dropped inside Call of Duty Warzone and it is indeed a huge update. This 60 GB patch contains a whole lot of content to scroll through. One of the latest additions in the Season 4 update is obviously the Vehicle Customization menu.
Here are all the vehicles that you can customize on the Vehicle Customization menu:
- TAC Rover
- Cargo Truck
- IAV (Coalition)
- IAV (Allegiance)
How to apply skins on Vehicles in COD Warzone
Here is how to change or apply skins on vehicles:
- Launch COD Warzone or COD Modern Warfare
- Click on the Weapons menu
- Select Vehicle Customization
- Check this guide if every vehicle is locked in the Menu
- If you do not have a skin for any vehicle yet then you can check this guide on how to get them
- Once you have a skin for a particular vehicle, just click on that vehicle on the menu
- Choose the skin from the list
- Apply it
After applying a skin on a vehicle whenever to get on that vehicle while playing Warzone or a COD MW match, the default skin of the vehicle will get overridden by the skin in use.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on June 11, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.