Developed by ILCA and Published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, One Piece: Odyssey was just released a few days for platforms such as PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, and Windows. With the release, everyone following the One Piece series is looking to jump into the game’s adventurous storyline.
As you start playing the game and merely follow the storyline, you’re bound to complete a few achievements. Some players consider earning these achievements essential to completing the story. So in this article by Frondtech, we’ll be guiding you with all the achievements there are in One Piece: Odyssey that you could unlock and how you could do the same! Here we go:
All One Piece Odyssey Achievements
The game includes a total of 51 Trophies/Achievements that a player can unlock. These achievements have further been classified into four categories, the lowest being Bronze, then Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Platinum, being the best there is.
Here’s the 51 trophies and achievements and how you could unlock them! (Starting with the lowest to the highest Valued).
One Piece Odyssey Platinum Achievement
- Odyssey Master (Platinum): The mark of a true adventure.
- Escape is Victory (Bronze): Escape from 3 battles.
- Victor (Bronze): Win 50 battles.
- Franky Skywalk (Bronze): Via the Franky Skywalk, construct a bridge 10 times.
- Treasure Sensor (Bronze): Gather 25 items with a Treasure Sensor by using Nami
- Cook’s nose (Bronze): Collect 25 items with cook’s nose by using Sanji.
- Archaeologist’s Appraisal (Bronze): Acquire 20 items with Archaeologist’s Appraisal by using Robin.
- Usopp’s Slingshot (Bronze): Use Usopp’s slingshot about 100 times.
- Iron Door Slicer (Bronze): Slice (unlock) 100 doors by making use of Zoro’s door slice.
- Gum-Gum Rocket (Bronze): Travel 100 times with Gum-Gum Rocket.
- Singular Strike (Bronze): 10k+ Damage on an enemy within a single attack.
- Bond Battler (Bronze): Start 20 Bond Arts.
- Savings Savant (Bronze): Find 20M Berries.
- Cube Collector Brook (Bronze): Collect a total of 6 Brook Cube Fragments
- Cube Collector: Franky (bronze)- collect a total of 20 Franky cube fragments
- Cube Collector: Robin (bronze)- collect a total of 30 Robin cube fragments
- Cube Collector: Chopper (bronze)– collect a total of 30 Copper fragments
- Cube Collector: Sanji (bronze)- collect a total of 40 Sanji cube fragments
- Cube Collector: Usopp (bronze)- collect a total of 40 Usopp cube fragments
- Cube Collector: Nami (bronze)- collect a total of 30 Nami cube fragments
- Cube Collector: Zoro (bronze)- collect a total of 50 Zoro cube fragments
- Cube Collector: Luffy (bronze)- collect a total of 50 Luffy cube fragments
- Collector (bronze)- collect a total of 99 Yaya cubes
- Party Animal (bronze)- Throw 30 parties
- Fixed a Fray (bronze)- cleared a total of 5 memory links
- I smell an Adventure (bronze)- finish a total of 10 side stories
- Jewelry Master (bronze)- craft an accessory that has 4 effects
- Chasing Champion (bronze)- fused a total of 30 accessories
- Craft Enthusiast (bronze)- crafted about 5 accessories
- Trick ball Beginner (bronze)- craft 10 trick balls
- Journeyman Hunter (bronze)- turn in a total of 10 bounties
- Journeyman Cook (bronze)- make 10 recipes
- Chapter 1 clear (bronze)- Successfully clear chapter 1
- Chapter 2 clear (bronze)- Successfully clear chapter 2
- Chapter 3 clear (bronze)- Successfully clear chapter 3
- Chapter 4 clear (bronze)- Successfully clear chapter 4
- Chapter 5 clear (bronze)- Successfully clear chapter 5
- Chapter 6 clear (bronze)- Successfully clear chapter 6
- Chapter 7 clear (bronze)- Successfully clear chapter 7
- Chapter 8 clear (bronze)- Successfully clear chapter 8
One Piece Odyssey Silver Achievements
- Battle Master (Silver): Win a total of 300 battles
- Challenge Enemy Beginner (Silver): Take down at least one challenge enemy
- Treasure Hunter (Silver): Unlock all the locked chests there are
- Trick Ball Whiz (Silver): Crafted all Trick Balls
- Top Cook (Silver): Make all the recipes
- Certified Fray Fixer (Silver): Complete all the memory links there are.
- Bounty Hunter (Silver): Turn in all bounties.
- Pit Stop Pro (Silver): Get done with all the side stories
- Final Chapter Clear (Silver): Finish the Final chapter in the game.
One Piece Odyssey Gold Achievements
- High Leveler (Gold): Get everyone to level 70.
- Challenge Enemy Conqueror (Gold): Defeat all challenge type enemies at least twice.
That’s everything we had regarding the achievements in One Piece: Odyssey.
If this guide has helped, let us know in the comment section below. And for more One Piece Odyssey Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on January 16, 2023
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.