Wondering how can you customize your space ship in Star Wars Squadrons? Here is a guide for that.
How to Customize your Ship in Star Wars Squadrons
How to customize the Ship
- Start Star Wars Squadrons
- Go to Main Menu
- Under the Play tab, you will notice the “Customization” option
- Bring you pointer on the option and you will notice two arrows
- Use those arrows to toggle between the Galactic Empire and New Republic ships
- Once you are done, click on the option
- You will now land on the hangar
- Look towards your ship and you will see the mouse icon on it
- Click and you will enter the customization menu
- All the available ships will come up
- Select the ship you want to customize
There are 4 ships under Galactic Empire and 4 ships under New Republic. Here is the complete list of Ships:
- TIE/LN FIGHTER (FIGHTER)
- TIE/SA BOMBER (BOMBER)
- TIE/IN INTERCEPTOR (INTERCEPTOR)
- TIE/RP REAPER (SUPPORT)
- T-65B X-WING (FIGHTER)
- BTL-A4 Y-WING (BOMBER)
- RZ-1 A-WING (INTERCEPTOR)
- U-WING GUNSHIP (SUPPORT)
You can customize a total of 6 things on your Ship. They are:
- Paint Job
- Hanging Flair
These things are the same for both Galatic Empire and New Republic Ships.
You need Glory to unlock every other customization, except for the Components.
The components that are available for customization are :
- PRIMARY WEAPON
- LEFT AUXILIARY
- RIGHT AUXILIARY
You need Requisition, in order to unlock different components for your Ships.
Every New Republic Ship has all the components mentioned above. For Galatic Empire, no other ship except TIE/RP REAPER (SUPPORT), has shields. Every other component is present though.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, try checking out our other guides on Star Wars Squadrons. Who knows, you might end up finding something interesting.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on October 2, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.