Change weapon skins in COD MW2 Warzone 2 – Apart from mastering all the weapons in Call of Duty, take some time off the fight and change your weapon skins to make your guns look much better and cooler. If you are still unfamiliar with the new COD MW2 UI, this article might help!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022 is a First-Person Shooter game published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward. It is a sequel to Call of Duty Modern Warfare, which first came out in 2019 and is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S and X.
Although the new call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 more or less borrows the same mechanics from its predecessor, the game certainly looks next-gen. The graphics look crisp on this one, and the shooting feels way better now.
You can change the look of your weapons by applying various skins, also known as Camos, and attachments to them. There are a lot of Camos or Skins in the game, and to unlock all the skins, you need to achieve certain level requirements and complete specific challenges.
So, this article will guide you on how to change weapon skins in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
How to change weapon skins in COD MW2
Follow these steps to change your weapon skins in Call of Duty MW2.
- Boot your copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 from Steam, Epic, or Battlenet Clients.
- As soon as the Main Menu opens, click on the Weapons tab that is located at the top of your screen.
- Once the tab opens you will find three options, Multiplayer Loadout, Kill Streaks, and Vehicle Customizations
- Select Multiplayer Loadout and a screen will open where you will see three custom loadout tabs. You can add more custom loadout tabs if you want.
- Hover on the Custom Loadout 1 Tab and click on Edit when it appears.
- As soon as you get into the Custom Loadout tab, you will be able to see the different guns, grenades, perk upgrades, and field upgrades.
- Select on the weapon that you want to customize and click on the glowing Gunsmith box.
- On the next page, you will find two options, Build Weapon and Customize. Click on Customize.
- Here you will be able to add different skins, Charms, decals, and stickers.
- Select the Camo option and a new page will open where you will be able to change the weapon skins.
- There are a total of 186 Camo Collections for you to choose from, and you will be able to unlock them as you level up.
You can pick from a variety of Camo Skin Collections in COD MW2.
- Spray Paint
- Wooden (I)
- Wooden (II)
- Digital (I)
- Digital (II)
- Solid Colors
Other than that, there are Weapon Specific Camos and Completionist Camos rewarded for completing weapon mastery challenges.
So this was all about how to change weapon skins in Modern Warfare 2.
If you think this guide has helped, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more Modern Warfare 2 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will be covering every single technical issue and bug of the game. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on November 24, 2022
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.