The Season 9 has finally arrived in Fortnite and it has brought an enormous amount of content. Map changes, a new battlepass, new weapons, new skins, new gliders, new wraps. You name it, Fortnite has it. Epic has already mentioned that Season 9 is going to stay a bit longer than the previous seasons but there is enough content to keep players busy 24×7.
Epic has added a new feature called Fortbytes in the Season 9 of Fortnite. It is unlike anything we have seen in Fortnite so far and is a completely new aspect in the game. So what are Fortbytes and where can you find or get them?
Fortnite Season 9 – Fortbytes Location – How To Get Fortbytes
What are Fortbytes in Season 9 of Fortnite?
Fortbytes in Fortnite Season 9 has an appearance similar to computer chips. Fortbytes are hidden throughout the entire map and the only way to find them is via clues. The good thing is Fortbytes do not spawn randomly and they have set locations on the map.
How to find or get Fortbytes in Season 9 of Fortnite?
Since the Fortnite Season 9 update is not fully live yet. We were unable to put the entire list of Fortbyte locations but we did manage to get few from the official Season 9 trailer. Here is how or where you can find or get Fortbytes in Season 9 of Fortnite:
- Fortbyte #1: awarded for gaining 175,000 XP.
- Fortbyte #6: use the Yay! Emote in the southwest corner of the ice cream parlour in the desert, north of Paradise Palms.
- Fortbyte #8: by a makeshift bed on the ground floor of the central building in Junk Junction.
- Fortbyte #10: awarded for gaining 60,000 XP.
- Fortbyte #13: found at a location hidden within Loading Screen 2.
- Fortbyte #24: in the northeast corner main house in Fatal Fields.
- Fortbyte #25: awarded at battle pass tier 40.
- Fortbyte #35: awarded for gaining 225,000 XP.
- Fortbyte #36: accessible by Sentinel on a frozen island.
- Fortbyte #39: awarded for completing 6 week 2 challenges.
- Fortbyte #44: awarded at battle pass tier 20.
- Fortbyte #46: awarded at battle pass tier 100.
- Fortbyte #57: finish top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 25 times.
- Fortbyte #66: finish top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 75 times.
- Fortbyte #71: awarded for completing 6 week 1 challenges.
- Fortbyte #84: awarded at battle pass tier 60.
- Fortbyte #85: awarded for gaining 30,000 XP.
- Fortbyte #87: finish top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 50 times.
- Fortbyte #90: finish top 10 in squads, duos, or solos 100 times.
- Fortbyte #92: use Rock Love Spray near a lavafall
- Fortbyte #96: awarded at battle pass tier 80
- Fortbyte #99: awarded for gaining 125,000 XP
You are good to go!
That’s all folks!