Baldur’s Gate 3 Owlbear – Did you know that you can get an Owlbear as your companion in Baldur’s Gate 3? Here is how.
Baldur’s Gate 3 – How to get a Owlbear Companion
What is an Owlbear
Well, the name itself of the creature is pretty self explanatory. An Owlbear is a creature that has a huge body like a Bear and has a head of an Owl. The bottom half of the body is covered with fur. While the top half has feathers.
If you want an Owlbear as a companion then you obviously cannot have a grown up Owlbear. You have to look for a cub instead. Here is how to get yours.
How to get an Owlbear cub
Remember, if you have already eliminated all the goblins then forget about getting one. There is only a single way in which you can obtain an Owlbear cub:
- Eliminate the big Owlbear or the Mother Owlbear, located in the Owlbear cave
- Do not eliminate the cub by mistake. Leave it alone and it will start devouring the big Owlbear
- Leave the cave and end the day. In short, just take a long rest at your camp.
- Visit the goblin camp and find the goblins playing “chicken chase” with the Owlbear cub (on the west side).
- Speak with the goblin running the game and get through the dialogue but end with refusing to play the game because of cruelty.
- Talk to the Owlbear cub and tell it to come with you. Use an animals potion or something that has a similar effect, to speak.
- The cub will want to but be afraid of leaving the goblins.
- Speak with the goblin again, but this time there will be an option to say you want to leave with the cub. Select this and intimidate/persuade/illithid tadpole your way to success.
- The cub will run away initially. But don’t worry
- Now you just have to do other stuff/wait for it to show up at your camp. It showed up at my camp after a few long rests.
[Source : Reddit]
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. And for more Baldur’s Gate 3 guides keep an eye on Frondtech. Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!