This guide will show you where you can find the photos you have taken in Forza Horizon 5 using the in-built Photo Mode.
Forza Horizon 5 Photos Location
The Photo Mode is Forza Horizon 5 is honestly the best I have seen to date. The number of features that it offers is unlike anything I have seen till date. I am almost 7 hours into the game, and I am pretty sure that I have taken close to a hundred photos of my wonderful car.
Normally I take in-game screenshots using third-party applications like the GeForce Experience, or the Xbox Game Bar. But after seeing the quality of photos that can be captured using the FH5 Photo Mode, I didn’t touch any other app, even once.
You can change the Shutter Speed, increase and decrease the temperature, contrast, and exposure, set the correct aperture, and whatnot. In fact, I find myself racing less taking photos more. I mean, I still couldn’t believe that I took like this without any editing:
Now the question is, how do you retrieve the photos that you take in Forza Horizon 5? At what location are those photos stored? Can we retrieve them at all? Yes, you can.
Where to find the Photos
Here is how you can find your photos:
- Take a photo using a Photo Mode
- Save it, and Share it (You get the option to Share immediately after saving)
- You need to Share your photos, as you will be able to get them very easily
- Close the game
- Go to this Link
- Sign-in with your Microsoft account
- Now click on the Community tab on top of the website, and then click on FH5 Gallery
- You will then be redirected to your Forza Horizon 5 Gallery
- There, you will find all the photos that you have saved and shared
- Select any photo you want, and open it
- Right-click on select ‘Same image as’
You have now successfully downloaded the photo. You can now do whatever you want with it.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want, you can check out the other Forza Horizon 5 guides that we have on Frondtech. Happy Gaming.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on July 20, 2022