We all know that Nvidia added Fortnite Battle Royale in the supported games list of their Shadowplay Highlights feature on the Geforce Experience app. It is a pretty good feature that records your gameplay when you get a kill or get killed in-game. Here is how you can turn it on.
How To Turn On Nvidia Shadowplay Highlights for Fortnite Battle Royale
Here are the steps to turn On Nvidia Shadowplay Highlights for Fortnite :
- Open the GeForce Experience application on your PC.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the GeForce Experience application.
- Click on the ‘Games’ tab situated on the left hand side.
- Add the folder where you have installed Fortnite or where the Fornite.exe is located in the Scan Location box. For example, C:\Program Files(x86)\Epic Games\Fortnite.
- Click on ‘Scan Now’.
- Click on Home tab located on the top left corner and you’ll see that Fortnite has appeared in the games list.
- Click on Fortnite and look for the ‘Highlights’ icon located just under the Settings or the ‘Gear’ icon. Click on it.
- Click on Turn on.
That’s it! You are good to go.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on May 9, 2021