Looking for the Trove Guardian or Knight but couldn’t find him on Moon? Well, he changes his location every week. So lets see where his location is this week.
Destiny 2 – Trove Guardian location this week – October 22-28 2019
What is a Trove Guardian?
The Trove Guardian is a Hive Knight that was introduced to Destiny 2 with the Shadowkeep update or Season of the Undying. His body is red in color and carries a huge sword just like a Hive Knight. I am not sure how else should I describe him, other than a Red Hive Knight.
He was first seen at Anchor of Light on Moon and we all thought that the location was his permanent spot. But we soon found out that he keeps on changing his location every week but it is always going to be somewhere on Moon.
Where is the Trove Guardian this week?
This week the Trove Guardian is at Anchor of Light on Moon. Here is his exact location:
The location of the Trove Guardian at Anchor of Light is very easy to find. If you start from Sanctuary, you will see the red knight standing in the front as soon as you reach Anchor of Light.
Trove Guardian Location last week
Check out some other Destiny 2 guides:
- How to get Assassin’s Cowl
- Destiny 2 – How to get Peregrine Greaves
- Ascendant Challenge location this week
- Destiny 2 – Performance guide
- How to find Watcher Lens easily
- Destiny 2 – How to get Upgrade Module
- How to get Huckleberry Catalyst
- Destiny 2 – How to get Eriana’s Vow
- How to get Mindbender’s Ambition
That’s all folks!